The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 3-1 Leicester - Monday 22nd October

football forum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Here we go. One loss and Leicester think they're in another fucking crisis. Sack the manager. Clearly hasn't got a clue. 

6 hours ago, ...Dan said:

It's because they have a bad record against us I think.

Yep xD

We've not won at Arsenal for something like 25 years in the league?! Maybe more. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Yep xD

We've not won at Arsenal for something like 25 years in the league?! Maybe more. 

To be fair you hadn't beat us for 22 years which you did last season.

I give Leicester a chance in this one. Arsenal 6-0 Leicester :ph34r:

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

To be fair you hadn't beat us for 22 years which you did last season.

I give Leicester a chance in this one. Arsenal 6-0 Leicester :ph34r:

yep, we'd never beaten Arsene Wenger in the league. Glad we finally did in one of his last games.

Our defence is horrid. Arsenal in red-hot form. Can only see this going one way.

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

yep, we'd never beaten Arsene Wenger in the league. Glad we finally did in one of his last games.

Our defence is horrid. Arsenal in red-hot form. Can only see this going one way.

Ha ha we should win this one. Leicester will get top 10 though. Have they ever finished higher than that :ph34r:

17 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm normally hesitant to jump to conclusions when a game like this looks so nailed on but I really struggle to see how Arsenal can fail to win this, even if Wes Morgan will be a big miss for them.

Is that a joke?

18 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Really excited for this!  Emery will be so hungry to get the guys back out on the pitch and to score so many goals.    

Your a big fan of Emery aren't  you :D

On 18/10/2018 at 07:48, Stan said:

Yep xD

That's quite a misleading statistic given you have only played them at The Emirates in the league, what, about four times? 

That's not even considering you beat them last season which should feel like a weight off the shoulders.

No doubt the Puel out brigade will be in force again come 90 minutes if Lacazette and Aubamayang turn up.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

That's quite a misleading statistic given you have only played them at The Emirates in the league, what, about four times? 

That's not even considering you beat them last season which should feel like a weight off the shoulders.

No doubt the Puel out brigade will be in force again come 90 minutes if Lacazette and Aubamayang turn up.

I don't know if you're on the wind up or not. 

But it dates back to before the Emirates in not being able to beat them in the league.

• Subscriber
On 20/10/2018 at 06:26, The Palace Fan said:

Everton v Fulham is the only fixture in the Premier League statistically more one sided than this one. 10 defeats in a row for us at Arsenal and the last three in-particular all absolutely heartbreaking.

On 21/10/2018 at 01:23, Gunnersauraus said:

They already have. They stopped you complaining :banana:

Yes because I stood up as I could see something wrong how the club was going, more people did the same.  At least they have changed a few things and it seems to be going back in the right direction. 

• The title was changed to Arsenal 3-1 Leicester - Monday 22nd October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived