talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hi from Bonny Scotland

football forum

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Isn't it Colorado where you have budmen?  xD

They legalised it first, but California's got the better weed imo

Although it's pretty cool when you go skiing/snowboarding in Colorado, buy your tickets for the ski lift and you get a free joint.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Isn't it Colorado where you have budmen?  xD

Well their bud will be amazing as well, but California is supposed to have the best shit, even before it was legalised. As for Europe, it's all about Barcelona nowadays mate, there are quite a lot of coffee shops there now.

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They legalised it first, but California's got the better weed imo

Although it's pretty cool when you go skiing/snowboarding in Colorado, buy your tickets for the ski lift and you get a free joint.

RKHWime.jpg

59 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Can't say the shit I get is bad though:-

VHfo0H6.jpg

5uRVNtQ.jpg

(That top bud weighs 7 gram exactly)

Very sweet smell, like skittles and tastes like it as well :x @Dr. Gonzo, @Teso dos Bichos, @Cannabis

I'm not all that knowledgeable on all of this to be honest but from everything I'm hearing within the debate on whether or not it should be legalised here in the UK, I understand that practically all the Marijuana that's sold here in this island is manipulated and isn't the real deal because they make it stronger and with that it loses all the multitude of benefits it actually has.

But like I said, I'm not massively in the know with these things.

On 28/10/2018 at 09:08, SirBalon said:

I'm not all that knowledgeable on all of this to be honest but from everything I'm hearing within the debate on whether or not it should be legalised here in the UK, I understand that practically all the Marijuana that's sold here in this island is manipulated and isn't the real deal because they make it stronger and with that it loses all the multitude of benefits it actually has.

But like I said, I'm not massively in the know with these things.

You're right in general(not about making it "stronger"r, but adulterating it), although there are ways of purchasing high quality cannabis.

As for what you were speaking about, "street weed", you're largely right, but that's a reason why it should be legalised as they are potentially turning something dangerous, which is relatively harmless when the real deal. Also look at all these dirty spice heads these days, who smoke that synthetic shit, or whatever it is. That was originally legal and sold as 'legal weed', yet it's very dangerous, fucks people up and has nothing in relation to weed at all. If cannabis was legal, that may have never become a thing. There are many reasons why it should be legalised.

I seriously suffer from work related stress at times as it's hard work on site(people don't actually realise how stressful of an environment it is whenever there is a "big push", I've even seen people having a fight and nearly had them myself) and chilling out with a nice spliff at night does the trick.

• 3 years later...
  • Subscriber
On 19/10/2018 at 17:49, CaaC (John) said:

John here and as my title says from Scotland, Edinburgh, looks a good place to be in so I will surf around and get the hang of things.

Welcome to the board buddy!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived