The better place to talk football.

Videos/Photo

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, CaaC said:

Being new in here which one of the above do I use for inserting Videos or Photos and how do I go around in doing such, the menu bar is different than some other forums I have used in the past etc?

Ahhhh, I think I have sussed it out, bottom r/h corner 'Insert other media'. :D

Edit: Sussed the Videos also 

• 3 months later...

Stumbled across this as I was trying to add an image to my post. Pasting the link doesn't work, and neither does trying to add it using the 'Insert other media' button? I'm trying to add an image from Google Photos, so is that the issue?

• Subscriber
On 14/02/2019 at 09:45, Large said:

Stumbled across this as I was trying to add an image to my post. Pasting the link doesn't work, and neither does trying to add it using the 'Insert other media' button? I'm trying to add an image from Google Photos, so is that the issue?

You don't have to use 'Insert other media'? just 'right click' and 'copy image address' and just add it to your post like this...

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Large said:

In addition to John's post above, make sure the URL on the image ends in .png or .jpg or .jpeg etc. Can be easier to open the image in a new tab and then copy the URL from there.

• Subscriber

Test

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5726616/mediaviewer/rm2781770752

Forget that, @Stans way sounds cushy, I tried the link bit and my one came out ok @Large?

You can also use the facility below 

Drag files here to attach, or choose files... 
Accepted file types gif, jpeg,
jpe, jpg, png

Just chose your pic/file, 'click' and 'save image as' and save it on your computer, then 'choose files' and it should show pictures you have saved on your computer and add the picture below and post.

None of that is working with the image I was trying to add. I also don't get the option to copy image address. Do I remember incorrectly, but I thought I used to just cut and paste the link and the picture would show?

6 minutes ago, Large said:

None of that is working with the image I was trying to add. I also don't get the option to copy image address. Do I remember incorrectly, but I thought I used to just cut and paste the link and the picture would show?

Your link is probably wrong, try to copy it again and make sure it's not long as fuck should be something like http/www.blabla.com/cunt.jpg.

• Subscriber
  • Subscriber
Just now, Berserker said:

How strange, these kind of non compressed links never used to work for me here. o.O

Seems to work fine for me... First time I tried it with Google Photos now (I specifically pasted the link only but the image option works as well) myself.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Maybe it's because it's from google photos.

Could be although I'm pretty sure I had similar links working previously as well; not sure where they were hosted though...

Archived