• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Videos/Photo

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Sometimes @Large certain things from Google will not allow you to post due to copyright not allowed, also, are you trying to post a picture using your mobile?  

No, laptop. And cache, histories etc. were deleted only a few days ago. It's bloddy annoying me now.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Large said:

No, laptop. And cache, histories etc. were deleted only a few days ago. It's bloddy annoying me now.

Just click on the image in your google photos folder and then once it's enlarged copy the url... 

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Large said:

That's a head-scratcher, all right? I normally pick the photo from google, put the cursor on the photo, r/h click at it will show...

1. Open image in new tab
  2. Save image as
  3. Copy image
  4. Copy image address
  5. Search Google for image

I will either select Save image as and save it on this laptop and insert it via the choose files option below or Copy image address and post the image straight into the post. 

Edit: PUT OUT THE FLAGS, HE HAS DONE IT :congrats::banana::banana:

On 19/10/2018 at 18:35, CaaC - John said:

Being new in here which one of the above do I use for inserting Videos or Photos and how do I go around in doing such, the menu bar is different than some other forums I have used in the past etc?

That's a classic old people line that is... xD trying to claim you understand the technology but it's a different layout/style/buttons on ( insert media item you are struggling with here ) etc... a neat trick I use is to have a fake mini tantrum and swear a lot under my breath about how annoying something is or that I can't get it to work and my kids always just say.. "give it here!!" and then they just hand it back to me once it's completed... I do the same thing at work sometimes.. I stand by the fax machine when I have to send a load of faxes and pretend I don't know how to work it and one of the girls will always say.. " what are you like.. give it to me I will sort it out for you.. " I then go and have a cup of coffee... B|

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Old people learning how to use technology. How endearing :xxD

4 hours ago, Stan said:

we should run classes. @Bluewolf can get a free pass for it in return for some gardening tips. 

Here is a gardening tip for both of you... Go out in the back garden right now and dig a hole about 6ft long by 2ft wide and 6 feet deep, then lay in it and I will be round later with my spade to fill them in... 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Here is a gardening tip for both of you... Go out in the back garden right now and dig a hole about 6ft long by 2ft wide and 6 feet deep, then lay in it and I will be round later with my spade to fill them in...

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c658ce55952596477

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Some think today is Valentine's Day but it will be forever remembered in TF365 folklore as 'Large posted a picture' day.

You will find upon a simple search that I have posted pictures before, smart arse. :D

Archived