talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(FM19) Hamburger SV

football forum

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

How have you dropped so badly?

It's an awful set of fixtures, what's annoying is that I'm sure the Hannover loss was largely down to knackered morale. I'm surprised Hannover have stayed in the league. They're rubbish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

What's the fastest goal anyone's scored on this? Dortmund have just kicked off, misplaced a pass and with a great route one ball from Scott McTominay we have the lead after 10 seconds. 

@Dan @Stan @Blue @The Palace Fan

I don't think I've beaten 10 seconds but a lot of my goals do come early because (from 5th down) the teams are dismal in my league.

football forum
On 09/12/2018 at 20:46, The Palace Fan said:

Palace have more points already than they do in real life xD

The realism of Football Manager :ph34r:.

On 09/12/2018 at 21:23, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Well done Warnock. :)

f u xD.

On 09/12/2018 at 22:21, Stan said:

Fulham in 4th xD 

I'd laugh at Utd in 15th but seems legit.

Yeah Fulham doing really well is a surprise, as if Palace doing well to be fair. United going down would be lovely but it's just not going to happen ¬¬.

football forum

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOOTBALL FANS!

image.thumb.png.b836035eef6f43f78079148ed587a9a7.png

Throwing up an update as we're on the brink of Christmas 2018. Our good run of form has continued although we have lost a few meaning that our debut season will not be an unbeaten one! We murdered Southampton 4-1 and followed this up with a 3-1 victory over Newcastle and broke the Anfield hoodoo with a 2-0 win. I was actually convinced that our unbeaten streak would end against Liverpool so was ecstatic that we managed to come away with three points. We beat Manchester City in the Carabao Cup but in their defence they played a seriously weakened team, their goalkeeper when I researched him was an average National League player so I just asked the lads to get balls into the box and shoot from anywhere, we had three shots on target and finished all of them. 

November saw us see off Huddersfield before losing our first game of the season against Arsenal (@6666, @Gunnersauraus). Mason Holgate failing to clear the ball in the 88th minute and Ozil didn't miss, gutted. Managed to offset this with a win over West Ham but got beaten by Spurs (@Storts) who went to the top of the league, I didn't get near them all game in truth and they could have put more past us. The Burnley draw was frustrating, took the lead twice but couldn't hold on, conceding again late. Fantastic to bounce back against high-flying Fulham and pull their pants down with a 4-0 win. Manchester City beat us in added time with the most bizarre goal I've ever seen (watch here - https://recordit.co/IiCjYMNfK5) but we're into the semi final of the Carabao Cup, beating Championship outfit Norwich City.

Overall, a good start to the season as we sit well in the European places, miles ahead of the boards target of 10th. I've renewed my contract until 2022 and totally restructured the backroom staff. Huddersfield, West Ham and Chelsea are the team left in the League Cup so I think it's perfectly winnable if we can avoid the latter, taking silverware in my first season would be brilliant and would qualify us for the Europa League in doing so. 

image.thumb.png.cee387e4d066cc3860d55e4b4b88120b.png

We sit 4th, Fulham and Palace (@The Palace Fan) continue to punch above their weight in 7th an 8th with Manchester United (@DeadLinesman) turning things round and holding 9th. We are sixteen points clear of Leicester in 10th (our boards target) which is great. Brighton sit rock bottom (even more frustrating right now that we drew 4-4 with them) with Cardiff looking bleak in 19th. Rafael Benitez has today become the first managerial casualty of the season being sacked for holding Newcastle in 18th.

Archived