• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I got Shoreditch :ph34r:

Had to Google that, Eastend of London. 

Shoreditch
Shoreditch is an arty area adjacent to the equally hip neighborhood of Hoxton. Young creatives and trendsetters fill the fashionable clubs and bars that surround Shoreditch High Street, Great Eastern Street and Old Street. An eclectic dining scene features everything from trendy chain restaurants and smart gastropubs to artisan coffee shops and noodle bars. Vintage and design shops are plentiful.

25 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I got Berwick-upon-Tweed

2m2g768.png

The description is too US oriented.

Allow me to rewrite it

Berwick-upon-Tweed 

Located near Lindisfarne and Gazza where the tide can wash your car off the road and slowly drown you should you be driving at the wrong time. Berwick-upon-Tweed boasts a Greggs and a Costa where you can fill your belly with pig fat and shit coffee. It has a direct train line to both the nearest largest cities: Edinburgh in Scotland and Newcastle in England. Don't drive to Newcastle as successive governments have failed to live up to their promises to make the road into a dual-carriageway, by all means drive to Edinburgh as devolution and the barnett formula has produced a fantastically quiet road up to Edinburgh. Watch out for speeding neds in Fiat Punto's though. You can visit Northumberland national park nearby, and specifically Alnwick Castle, home of the Duke of Northumberland, an absolute shyster who rips farmers off to use his inherited land.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

The description is too US oriented.

Allow me to rewrite it

Berwick-upon-Tweed 

Located near Lindisfarne and Gazza where the tide can wash your car off the road and slowly drown you should you be driving at the wrong time. Berwick-upon-Tweed boasts a Greggs and a Costa where you can fill your belly with pig fat and shit coffee. It has a direct train line to both the nearest largest cities: Edinburgh in Scotland and Newcastle in England. Don't drive to Newcastle as successive governments have failed to live up to their promises to make the road into a dual-carriageway, by all means drive to Edinburgh as devolution and the barnett formula has produced a fantastically quiet road up to Edinburgh. Watch out for speeding neds in Fiat Punto's though. You can visit Northumberland national park nearby, and specifically Alnwick Castle, home of the Duke of Northumberland, an absolute shyster who rips farmers off to use his inherited land.

paul-gascoigne-close-up-newcastle-united

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

I like quizzes in time like this, I got 6/7. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quiz of the week: What do you remember about Kenny Rogers?

It's the weekly news quiz - how closely have you been paying attention to what's been going on in the world during the past seven days?

7 days, 7 questions

Ken_bbc_mux3w.jpg

Country music lost one of its most successful figures when Kenny Rogers died, aged 81. His musical career spanned six decades. But he also had numerous acting credits, including starring as a racing-car driver in which 1982 film?

START QUIZ

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I like quizzes in time like this, I got 6/7. 

Same. Didn't know the song title of that singer Duffy. In fact I don't even know a singer Duffy at all xD 

• Subscriber

Do you like Spiders,  :117_eyes:  do this one, I got 5/5 :eek:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Take on Scott's spider quizBlue Peter's Animal expert Scott has come to test your knowledge about these creepy crawlies, so take the quiz and find out how much you know about these eight-legged arachnids.

START QUIZ

• 1 month later...

Archived