talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Random Quiz

football forum

• Subscriber

Give your brain a workout with these unique number puzzles

We know you are bored at home right now—we are too. Here are some puzzles and brainteasers to challenge your family and friends with, either in person or over video chat.

Few tasks send shivers up more spines than a math problem. Expunge your fears by cracking these puzzles dubbed “Sums” by their creator, engineer Gordon Burgin.

A small set of rules:

The numbers in each sector of the above circle, square, and star equal the sum of the numbers in the circles that border them. Easy enough, right? A few more caveats: The numbers in the small circles can be only 0 through 9, and each digit can appear only once. (The most common solution is linked below, but other solutions might exist.)

BB159Ikh.img?h=450&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

To view a large version of the puzzles: Click Here

To view the answers to the puzzles: Click Here

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoda... 90%

image.thumb.png.1dd0b928ecb8ea4769df9dce9d872392.png

image.thumb.png.15a14b725b894fc930524428148c9cc6.png

I always saw myself as being a bit taller... struggled a bit with the ones where it asks what other see you as or think of you as so left it in the middle. I don't really tend to have those deep conversations on a boozy night out anymore where someone might turn to me and say "Fuck Joe, you sure are the deepest onion layered bag of mystery and fun I have ever met" 

But I am ok with that.. B|

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Yoda... 90%

image.thumb.png.1dd0b928ecb8ea4769df9dce9d872392.png

image.thumb.png.15a14b725b894fc930524428148c9cc6.png

I always saw myself as being a bit taller... struggled a bit with the ones where it asks what other see you as or think of you as so left it in the middle. I don't really tend to have those deep conversations on a boozy night out anymore where someone might turn to me and say "Fuck Joe, you sure are the deepest onion layered bag of mystery and fun I have ever met" 

But I am ok with that.. B|

Wasn't expecting that... and 65% of Vader... Fuck Joe, you sure are the deepest onion layered bag of mystery and fun I have ever met.

:ph34r:

Result chart

Luke Skywalker

Raised in obscurity on a moisture farm on the remote desert planet of Tatooine, Luke did not think he was destined for much until he accidentally stumbled upon a set of droids carrying a secret message. These droids prompted him to strike up a relation with an old hermit, Ben Kenobi, who was once a Jedi knight like his father. Intensely loyal to those around him, Luke is initially reluctant to leave his uncle and aunt’s farm, but outside events eventually force his hand and prod him to take up his father’s mantle.

Luke is brave and courageous but also has an eager and impatient streak. Once he decides on a course of action, he tends to struggle with his own patience, as he is convinced that good will always triumph. Restricted by the limited nature of his training and struggling to accept the dark truth about his past, Luke is an unlikely hero whose legacy almost threatens to overcome him. Yet despite the constant challenges and setbacks he endures, he is eventually able to summon the strength he needs to overcome the greatest of adversities. To Luke, his friends, mentors, and ultimately his faith in the Force are truly inexhaustible sources of strength.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Your score is 84.34, higher than 82.88% of the people who have completed this task.

🟧
🟩🟧
🟩🟧🟧
🟩🟨🟩🟧
🟧🟥🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩
Percentile: 83🟨
datcreativity.com

I found the method pretty interesting. It's an actual research, so will have to read the paper for more information. 

The wordle-like results surprised me too xD 

Archived