talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Classic Golden Oldies

football forum

• Subscriber

My apologies if there is a thread already about this and the Mods can merge if they wish, but there are a lot of TV shows that have stopped over the years that we did enjoy, shows like Only Fools and Horses, Faulty Towers, Dad's Army etc they will never die away, the characters whatnot, even cartoons shows... these were the days and shows when I was younger, comedy's moments that made us piss our selves laughing like this famous clip below.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
54 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I can go back further than that.... 

Love Thy Neighbour, On the Buses, Bless This House, Porridge, Man About the House, Steptoe & Son, Rising Damp,George & Mildred to name but a few... 

Can't wait to hear your memoirs of the Great Fire of London to be honest mate :) 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Can't wait to hear your memoirs of the Great Fire of London to be honest mate :) 

And I can't wait to hear about the last time you gazed upon a woman's naked body that was not on web cam... It was probably equally as long ago.. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

And I can't wait to hear about the last time you gazed upon a woman's naked body that was not on web cam... It was probably equally as long ago.. 

Last week when myself and @DeadLinesman were treated to a special show by @Cannabis missus. No offence to her but I was focused on Phil a lot of the time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived