Stevenage vs Port Vale
Swindon vs Cambridge
Yeovil vs Crewe

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Tough game I’d take a point. I’m just pleased I can enjoy football again. 

Their missing their star player (Pukki) so may be the best time to play them.

Rhodes played well on saturday as he has when called upon this season, but he doesn't have the edge to his game that Pukki has.

I think we'll be unchanged from the weekend. Hernandez's pace is a real asset. Watch out for him.

We have Villa then Brentford at home at the weekend, i'd be very happy with 4 points from the two. I still think Villa have the best squad in the league and I wish we'd played them 2 weeks ago when the fat idiot was in charge.

38 minutes ago, Marc said:

Rhodes played well on saturday as he has when called upon this season, but he doesn't have the edge to his game that Pukki has.

I think we'll be unchanged from the weekend. Hernandez's pace is a real asset. Watch out for him.

We have Villa then Brentford at home at the weekend, i'd be very happy with 4 points from the two. I still think Villa have the best squad in the league and I wish we'd played them 2 weeks ago when the fat idiot was in charge.

He won't get that edge to his game unless he gets a run of games. At Rovers he was first choice and kept himself injury free the entire time hence the goals (like at Huddersfield). Since leaving us he has been played less regularly, picked up knocks etc and it really effects his game as he relies on being sharp in and around the box to put chances away.

Tough game for us tomorrow night away at Swansea. They are technically a very good side who continue to play good football. I'd take a point right now and there is no reason why we can't get a positive result. My worry is for the weekend when we are away at WBA after 2 tough games in the same week at home to Leeds and away to Swansea.

Ipswich home offers an ideal opportunity for us to get ourselves going again.

Anything other than 3pts against Ipswich is unacceptable. We simply have to beat them.

Pablo Hernandez has to start. I would also be tempted to give young Clarke a go on the wing and pull Alioski back to LB in place of Dallas. Lovely guy, but not good enough.

Two home fixtures this week so we've got to believe in ourselves to win both.

• Administrator

Norwich and Birmingham score at similar times again.

Norwich taking the lead over Villa; Birmingham doubling their lead over Reading. 

Sheff Utd have taken the lead against Stoke, too. 1-0. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Utter jammy cuntstains.

On another note, Blackburn sent on Roswell. That's not the ex-Sunderland one is it?

Nah. Rodwell is though.

I thought we deserved the win. Two great finishes from Rhodes that's what he's about. Rhodes movement is textbook.

Leitner controlled the tempo of the game, I'd like to see his touches and passing stats, it was like he's always on the ball. The young full backs and wingers brilliant too. I really like Buendia and his delivery from corners is top.

I thought Villa were ok. You were trying to pass it out from the back all the time but I didn't think the keeper and centre backs were comfortable with it, it often went keeper, centre back and then back to keeper and hoof which is pointless. The keeper also should've done a lot better for the Rhodes goal from the corner. He's shit. Whelan is also shit. Grealish didn't have his best game but won so many fouls. It was pissing me off but it's much like Maddison last season, he just draws the fouls, clever.

I just skimmed through the game on Sky and there was fuck all in the Abraham challenge. I know you have to be careful with head injuries but that looked like nothing.

As for Louis Thomson. FFS that lad is unlucky.

Onwards and upwards. 

Archived