• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Prospects that dropped off the face of the earth

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I don't think he's been mentioned yet and I can't remember if he was a real life prospect as well as a Football Manager wunderkind one year, but Freddy Adu was supposed to be decent, look at this for a career...

Screenshot_20170927-235701.thumb.png.a9aa67edfc557f4e42062ad2f7c44df5.png

I've had some absolutely mental careers on Football Manager and some of those teams even I've never heard of.

Probably been mentioned already but Federico Macheda has vanished into Serie B (I think).

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:23 AM, HK85 said:

Drenthe is just one of a few players that have came here and the nightlife has taken hold of them. 

He was caught breaking into the training ground with some women and turning up to training stinking of ale. 

Pennant showed up to training pissed more than once as well.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't think he's been mentioned yet and I can't remember if he was a real life prospect as well as a Football Manager wunderkind one year, but Freddy Adu was supposed to be decent, look at this for a career...

was mentioned 3 times on the first page :ph34r:xD 

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

You’re going to have to explain that to me

It's that old I can't even remember. Something for the TFF vets. Think it was something like 'with a bastard hatred of Bentley'. We had an avatar and everything. :D

11 hours ago, Large said:

It's that old I can't even remember. Something for the TFF vets. Think it was something like 'with a bastard hatred of Bentley'. We had an avatar and everything. :D

I think it was 'with a burning hatred of Bentley'. My memory thinks Honking Antelope and SuperPav were the main ones doing the rounds with that.

On 28/09/2017 at 0:00 AM, RandoEFC said:

Probably been mentioned already but Federico Macheda has vanished into Serie B (I think).

Probably for the best. He looked like he could have done alright with us as he had an eye for goal, but to say that he was a lazy bastard who couldn't generally be fucked is an understatement. 

On 9/26/2017 at 6:38 PM, Gunnersauraus said:

Surprised no one has mentioned michu. Was linked with arsenal got an injury now plays in some amature league I think

He was a bit of a late bloomer. He was already in his late 20s when he arrived at Swansea. His knees exploded and had a really brutal time with injuries.

Have to admit I also thought as with many, that Ravel Morrison had the talent to be a big hitter on the European scene.  But at the same time right from the start you could tell this kid wasn't going to make it due to the fact he's a retard.  Sounds harsh, but anyone that's given the chance he had deserves to have his teeth knocked out for not taking it.  How many people in various walks of life in difficult sectors to make your mark never get the chance and are extremely talented.

I have no compassion for people like him because to make it that far you have had to show a certain modem of ethics, to mess it up is unforgivable.

Archived