Southampton vs Newcastle
Watford vs Huddersfield

Sunday 28th October, 2018
Burnley vs Chelsea, 13.30

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very small story for this one.

My mate in work is a Liverpool fan and his baby is due on Saturday. A couple of months ago, he said that should Cardiff somehow beat Liverpool, he'll name his baby after the winning scorer. It has been building up since then. Following our win last week, he's started to have a slightly squeaky arse.

So here's hoping that we hold Liverpool off until the 94ty minute, we get one last corner, it gets whipped in and then.........it happens. Cardiff score and win 1-0

Souleymane is introduced to the world. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know we rested Milner & Henderson yesterday, but I want to see more Fabinho if possible. And more Shaqiri too, an assist in each of his last 3 matches is a hot streak I think we should keep riding. 

Hendo and Kieta both been ruled out going on Klopps comments during the pre match presser. I would also like to see Fabinho keep his place, he was my MOTM against Red Star, closely followed by Shaqiri who like you say, has been excellent every time he's played. 

Id actually like to see the same team that started against Red Star with no changes whatsoever.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Hendo and Kieta both been ruled out going on Klopps comments during the pre match presser. I would also like to see Fabinho keep his place, he was my MOTM against Red Star, closely followed by Shaqiri who like you say, has been excellent every time he's played. 

Id actually like to see the same team that started against Red Star with no changes whatsoever.

Fabinho and Gini both playing as 6s was something to make Fabinho more comfortable yesterday, also according to Klopp in the post-match interview. I think Gini is a pretty underappreciated player, does a lot of great work in our midfield, so if we're going to stick with that again I'm more than happy with that.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fabinho and Gini both playing as 6s was something to make Fabinho more comfortable yesterday, also according to Klopp in the post-match interview. I think Gini is a pretty underappreciated player, does a lot of great work in our midfield, so if we're going to stick with that again I'm more than happy with that.

Yeah I love Gini, our best midfielder so far this season in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Fulham 3.0 down at home to Bournemouth. I think they will go down along with Huddersfield and Cardiff. Sorry @Bluebird Hewitt

I expect us to go down anyway. Just loving that the premiership elitist wankboys Fulham are getting twatted when people thought they were going to fight for Europe.

39 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I expect us to go down anyway. Just loving that the premiership elitist wankboys Fulham are getting twatted when people thought they were going to fight for Europe.

Southampton are shit but I think they will he OK when(and it is when)they sack Hughes. I think you might be finish 17th which is better than a lot thought considering your budget and welsh inferiority :P

6 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah he's hardly played. Still racked up a shit load of assists as well.

We robbed Stoke blind giving them £13m. Absolute snip. 

he's making a pretty solid case to be a permanent member of the first 11 imo. Consistent contributions are hard to ignore. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived