• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - 27-28th October

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

The forwards still seam a wee bit rusty, but scoring goals will improve their confidence. An important match next week. Nice to see the front three and Shaqiri scoring goals. 

You put four passed us and that's 'a bit rusty'? xD

I'd love to be in that position.

• Subscriber

I wonder if Barkley can actually put a run of good form together that lasts more than 6-10 games this time. On paper, there's no reason why not, but this is a movie I saw at least half a dozen times when he was at Everton and it always ended in either injury or six months of bang average anonymity.

Excellent game we controlled created plenty of chance. Hit the post and the bar and scored four. Allowed Burnley a single shot on target that was no threat. Barkley the motm with two assists and and a goal. He flourished under Sarri, we are spoiled with our midfield talent. Even Morata was good, apart from the goal he had a few good passes and could have easily get a few more in the first half. Overall our best game this season hands down, plus a clean sheet always a bonus.

5 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

You put four passed us and that's 'a bit rusty'? xD

I'd love to be in that position.

Mane and Salah actually looked poor until Shaqiri came along. 

Truth be told, attacking wise we have been sub par this season, despite being in this position. 

But I get what you are saying. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived