• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester 1-1 West Ham - Saturday 27th October, 2018

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

John Hartson has to be one of the most bias cringeworthy commentators I’ve heard in some time. 

He does talk a lot of shit doesn't he.I get annoyed by those pundits who are shore they know better than a manager working with a group of players every day. It's OK to question why vardy didn't start. But puel works with him every day. Perhaps he felt he was not gonna hit form. He wasn't great when he came on. To assume you know better than the manager without all the facts is arrogant

I think both these teams need stability. When you look at what Burnley and Bournemouth have done I think these two teams could do well by sticking with their manager's for a few years. Unless they look likely to go down or there is clearly gonna be no progression.

• Administrator

Only a draw but knew there'd be goals and a red card. Standard for this fixture. 

Thought Albrighton and Chilwell were our best players. Constantly getting forward and getting crosses in the box but the strikers not good enough to do anything with their deliveries. Vardy should have done better with one of his headers he had which went over. 

Noble's red card was definitely for me purely on the basis of consistency - Vardy got sent off for similar against Wolves so didn't surprise me that Olivier went straight for his back pocket. 

Main focus and wishes will be for Amartey though. Sat the other end of the ground for.his injury yet could see how serious it was. Landed so badly and twisted his ankle back. Looks like he'll be out for rest of the season or thereabouts which means we'll be in for a right back in January (if Simpson isn't sold). 

Given we had a man advantage for best part of an hour I'd have liked to see more clear cut changes. Bit difficult given West Ham had shout 8 players back for each attack we had so maybe it was always going to be the way that we'd get a goal with some good fortune. 

Midweek game against Southampton now in the Cup which I'd expect to see much rotation for then a tough game away at Cardiff. 

• The title was changed to Leicester 1-1 West Ham - Saturday 27th October, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived