Arsenal 4-1 Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace 2-3 Arsenal
Crystal Palace 3-0 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Crystal Palace
Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a leaning towards taking this lightly which could result in a shock. This game should be played with the same intensity as next week's game everyone keeps on going on about. 

As Diego Simeone keeps on repeating everytime he's in front of the cameras... "The most important game of the season is the game we have to play now!"

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Hoping for a career ending leg break for Zaha.

Classy as ever. 

2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Everton aren't they

xD

I'll wait for the 'chomp' or 'rattled' comments. 

• Subscriber

Pretty keen for Palace to get at least a point here but the more I see them this season the more it seems like their over-reliance on Zaha is catching up with them.

Arsenal have been pretty average yet again, but you can't knock them for finding a way to get results regardless if they see this out. They still aren't favourites for top four but at least it should go down to the last few games between them and Spurs, and I wouldn't bet against them to come out on top in that battle. Playing like this they also look a good cup team, wouldn't be surprised to see them win the FA Cup or even the Europa League.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Pretty keen for Palace to get at least a point here but the more I see them this season the more it seems like their over-reliance on Zaha is catching up with them.

Arsenal have been pretty average yet again, but you can't knock them for finding a way to get results regardless if they see this out. They still aren't favourites for top four but at least it should go down to the last few games between them and Spurs, and I wouldn't bet against them to come out on top in that battle. Playing like this they also look a good cup team, wouldn't be surprised to see them win the FA Cup or even the Europa League.

Well, you can if they score by playing volleyball. 

• Subscriber

Think everyone needs to stop being such a crybaby. Maybe Lacazette handled the ball but the rest of these 'fouls' that both sides are on about here aren't fouls, don't care if retarded officials have given them as fouls in other games, if we as football fans just accept that every time someone breathes on an opponent it's a foul, then the acceleration towards it becoming a non-contact sport gets into full flow.

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Think everyone needs to stop being such a crybaby. Maybe Lacazette handled the ball but the rest of these 'fouls' that both sides are on about here aren't fouls, don't care if retarded officials have given them as fouls in other games, if we as football fans just accept that every time someone breathes on an opponent it's a foul, then the acceleration towards it becoming a non-contact sport gets into full flow.

Agreed. To say Lacazette was fouled before his handball is like saying every time somebody types they're committing criminal damage against their keyboards. Poor way to justify disgraceful behaviour really.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Are we still supposed to sympathise with Zaha when he gets kicked all over the shop? Looks like he quite enjoys tumbling all over the floor.

The Premier League. 10% sport, 10% shit officiating, 80% pantomime.

First time I've seen him go over easy in two years. Perfectly justified after Lacazette's Hayemaker for the assist.

• The title was changed to Crystal Palace 2-2 Arsenal - Sunday 28th October, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived