The better place to talk football.

Your Current Ringtone.

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
39 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

My phone is 90% of the time on silent so I also receive the buzzzzzz buzzzzzz most of the time. But when I allow sound I have a 1960's traditional telephone bell ring tone. 

That traditional phone bell is not only my ringtone its also my alarm. But yeah my phone vibrates more than rings which sometimes makes me miss calls but I tell myself they are just calls nothing serious.

16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

That traditional phone bell is not only my ringtone its also my alarm. But yeah my phone vibrates more than rings which sometimes makes me miss calls but I tell myself they are just calls nothing serious.

It's not so much the phone call ringtone that annoys me, but more the alerts. They're important to me for varying reasons but the constant sound they make really does grate on me. 

• Subscriber
Just now, SirBalon said:

It's not so much the phone call ringtone that annoys me, but more the alerts. They're important to me for varying reasons but the constant sound they make really does grate on me. 

TrueBlue messages you that much during the day?

I didn't realize people still had custom ringtones? Most people I know just keep it on vibrate or the ding noise. I always just keep mine on silent usually and if someone texts or calls my Fitbit buzzes and lets me know to check my phone and stop being a twat.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

Mine goes bzz bzz, bzz bzz.

(I haven't set a ring tone in years, my phone's always on vibrate)

likewise. 

my missus hates when my phone goes off in the night cos it's always on vibrate and wakes her upxD.

I keep telling Mrs @Cannabis to stop texting me but she can't resist :ph34r: 

Archived