talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

US Bomb Mail Threats

football forum

• Subscriber

Just waiting now for them to find the culprit(s), charge and jail them and then they make a movie about it. 

Trump critics Booker and Clapper targeted by suspicious mail

9 minutes ago

44794740_10156812920657855_4874418771470

Two suspicious packages have been found in the US, addressed to a top Democrat and a former senior intelligence official.

One item addressed to Senator Cory Booker was found in a search of a Florida mail facility.

A second was at a New York post office, addressed to ex-national intelligence chief James Clapper via CNN.

The news came after several mail bombs were sent to prominent critics of US President Donald Trump.

Ex-President Barack Obama and actor Robert de Niro were among those targeted.

Security camera footage at the Florida postal facility in Opa-locka, Miami, is being scrutinised by the FBI. A bomb squad and canine unit had accompanied federal officials to the site, police from Miami-Dade County said.

Meanwhile, New York police described the Manhattan package as one that "closely resembled others sent across the country in recent days"... (more/link}

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45994698

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s always domestic violence or some weird thing with women behind these maniacs.

Judging by him being Native American and taking an Italian name there’s also a good dose of self-hate on top of that.

Really hits all the markers for typical far-rightist.

15 hours ago, Inverted said:

There’s always or some weird thing with women behind these maniacs.

Judging by him being Native American and taking an Italian name there’s also a good dose of self-hate on top of that.

Really hits all the markers for typical far-rightist.

Where did it say that about him being Native American with an Italian name?, to my knowledge "Sayoc" is not an Italian surname, and his name was given by his parents, not chosen by him. He also has green eyes so if anything he could be part Native American. And also what what said about women related to him?

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Berserker said:

Where did it say that about him being Native American with an Italian name?, to my knowledge "Sayoc" is not an Italian surname, and his name was given by his parents, not chosen by him. He also has green eyes so if anything he could be part Native American. And also what what said about women related to him?

There is a lot of news floating around about him, found this on Google, a lot though is just hearsay at the moment...

"Lowy, the family attorney, said Sayoc's father is Filipino and his mother is Italian. He said Sayoc was not politically active when he met him"

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/27/politics/cesar-sayoc-mail-bomb-suspect/index.html

8 hours ago, Berserker said:

He claimed some native american heritage in one of his old social media posts afaik and I assume Sayoc was a native american name. However, his social media accounts used an Italian name.

Also he has a domestic violence record.

On 28/10/2018 at 02:46, Inverted said:

He claimed some native american heritage in one of his old social media posts afaik and I assume Sayoc was a native american name. However, his social media accounts used an Italian name.

Also he has a domestic violence record.

He was (or I guess is, since he’s not dead) a weirdo who personally identified as a different ethnicity to the ethnicities he actually was

Archived