talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leicester Owners' Helicopter Crashes Outside Stadium

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I feel sick just waiting for news, regardless of if our owners were on it or not. Bound to be friends/family of the owners if not just the pilot. Apparently the owners' son, Aiyawatt 'Top' Srivaddhanaprabha, was not at the game but his dad, Vichai, was. 

Sometimes the owners leave via helicopter so not sure what to think right now. 

:( 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Some verified fella on Twitter, who’s been quoted on the BBC, saying the chairman was onboard. 

Yeah Ben Jacobs. Works for ESPN I think. 

Still speculation but I'm guessing before any news is officially broken, they're contacting family who are in Thailand, where it's middle of the night.

• Administrator

Some fans saying they saw a drone nearby after walking out of the stadium which could have collided with the helicopter.

The drone reportedly a police one - may be linked to fan trouble after the game between some West Ham fans and Leicester fans (there was some trouble inside the ground near the final whistle).

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

Some fans saying they saw a drone nearby after walking out of the stadium which could have collided with the helicopter.

The drone reportedly a police one - may be linked to fan trouble after the game between some West Ham fans and Leicester fans (there was some trouble inside the ground near the final whistle).

If that’s true, hell will be one. But I’d expect nothing less from the degenerates who support that club in Stratford. 

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Looks like the owner & his daughter plus 3 others including the pilot are being reported dead by Italian & Spanish press according to Twitter. 

Some cunts updated his Wikipedia to say he’s dead to. 

RIP

Not saying you're wrong but how the hell do Italian and Spanish press know quicker than anyone else?! 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not used my drone in about 18 months now, too many idiots with them giving them a bad name. If someone's been flying one and caused damage to the helicopter then there will be a serious kickback from this. 

How old is his daughter? What a waste of a life if young. 

36 I think. All of Vichai's children are involved with King Power the business. 

I'm still trying to get my head around this happening. Still in shock I think :(

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Not saying you're wrong but how the hell do Italian and Spanish press know quicker than anyone else?! 

British Press will wait for an official statement to announce it which will be tomorrow morning,  there’s a process where next of kin need to be informed etc. 

Global press don’t have to worry about that I’d imagine and can print off a well confirmed source. I’m no press expert though 

• Administrator

Barely slept while waiting for some news/confirmation and get a text from my neighbour who said his mate was the pilot and his mates girlfriend was on the helicopter last night :(, and he's not heard anything since 8pm last night. 

Archived