talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 11 Fixtures - 3rd-5th November 2018

football forum

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I did miss the first goal, but in my opinion he had a good but very different game than usual. He played more of a CB and if he really did go missing in the first goal, then he made up for it afterwards.

He wasn't all that good today.  Rayo were a team first and foremost today but if one player was above the rest it was Pozo.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He wasn't all that good today.  Rayo were a team first and foremost today but if one player was above the rest it was Pozo.

Never said he was the man of the match. Just saying he had a good game.

On 03/11/2018 at 22:37, SirBalon said:

Had Barcelona lost like they should've today, it would've really put the cat amongst the pigeons.  Alavés could've gone top for starters tomorrow.

Everyone I've seen Alaves on highlight shows they've looked really limited. I'm not surprised they didn't win.

1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

Everyone I've seen Alaves on highlight shows they've looked really limited. I'm not surprised they didn't win.

They've looked like that in a number of games but they've managed to grind out the result on a number of occasions. Their squad is extremely limited, one of the thinnest in the division but thanks to Abelardo's great understanding of the game, they're giving their fans a great time and also cementing another season in La Liga.

• The topic was unpinned

It's all getting very tight at the top and we'll see everyone drop points during this season as we've already witnessed up until now.  Barça could've easily have registered a defeat during this weekend's fixtures and were very lucky indeed to have saved their skins... It could prove a vital 3 points away come the end of the campaign.

All the same, it's pretty competitive right now and as we drive slowly toward the halfway point, we have everything up for grabs.

Archived