talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

October 2018 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

This member has won it on two occasions before, but last winning it over a year ago. August and September 2017 he won it and now he can add October to his collection.

One of the most consistent members we have on here, which we feel fortunate for having. Bringing his Chelsea expertise in to match-threads as well as football knowledge and fair opinions across the forum, we are not only pleased to announced him as member of the month for October 2018, but we are generally just grateful to have such an asset to TF365.

Well done @Cicero, you won this month by quite a clear margin so hats off to you.

Here we managed to capture the moment he was given the news and able to celebrate with his friends...

Image result for chelsea hats off gif

As a side note, but important nevertheless, below are who finished 2nd and 3rd. The amount of people making an impression to make it this close for these spots is testament to how well we are doing as a group and how good this posters are :)

2nd - @nudge / @Smiley Culture / @CaaC - John

3rd - @Dan / @Gunnersauraus

Special mention to @CaaC - John for finishing 2nd - it's not easy to come on to an internet forum and slot in straight away but your contribution to the forum in such a short space of time has not gone unnoticed.

Keep it up, all!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to all and I also echo the words Stan has mentioned on @CaaC - John because it isn't easy at the start to make a statement and he has indeed achieved this.

All have been fantastic @nudge, @Smiley Culture, @Dan and a special mention to @Gunnersauraus for his prolific posting in almost every sector of the forum by giving of his own unique form way.  Well done mate!

As for our winner @Cicero... What can one say other than always maintaining extremely high standards throughout and at times offering undisputed knowledge and unequivocal balanced opinions that can't be argued.

WELL DONE TO ALL!  :congrats:

• Subscriber

Cheers guys for complimenting me but all members in here are just as good which makes this Forum great to be in, glad I found it, hats off to @Cicero  :ay: and I do like reading his threads/posts as they always have a good story/meaning behind them.

As I said, I am glad I have found this Forum and I will be around a long time yet and congratulations @nudge ,@Smiley Culture ,@Dan ,@Gunnersauraus who also came into the member's award for this month. :congrats:

Walked in fully expecting Cicero and glad I'm not wrong. Congrats you silly Argentalian

I hereby hand over my crown to a much deserved winner.

16 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

They are not overlooked mate but surely by know you have realized this award goes to the "buddies" of the staff. 

If this was true, I wouldn't have won the award last month.

(and I used to think the same)

27 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

every other post you remind us how u won the award. 

Ha, I'd be impressed if you can quote me on this.

Yup overlooked again @Teso dos Bichos just unbelievable. I'm stunned you didn't win, but I appreciate your posting mate,  October was a particularly good month for you and you didn't rise to the bait from the pathetic trolls on here.

I had my posting privileges taken away for about a week so I was always up against it.

Well done @Cicero

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Lads, for fuck sake. Don't bring this shit in to every month's award. Please. 

They are not serious, aren't they? 

I mean I am. I wrote at least 3 or 4 posts last month. Should me more than enough to win this thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived