Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig, 17.30

Sunday 4th November, 2018
Gladbach vs Fortuna Dusseldorf
Mainz vs Werder Bremen, 17.00

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Nelson is about as good as Sancho. The Nelson hype will come a little later.

I remember he was brought on around the 80th minute against Fortuna in Düsseldorf. I immediately knew that he was something special when I saw him. Great technique, flair and an amazing first touch. I didn't even know he was English when I first saw him, thought he was some random Brazilian. 

Well, that first half went better than expected xD Even had a few decent chances, but we need to improve our decision making. Oscar Wendt has no chance against the mighy Dodi Lukebakio :x

Encouraging first half before it completely went down the shitter. One penalty against us, one catastrophic mistake that lead to a goal, and one deflected goal against us, all while we are unable to score a single fucking goal even if our life depended on it. 

CPBqtml.gif?noredirect

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Encouraging first half before it completely went down the shitter. One penalty against us, one catastrophic mistake that lead to a goal, and one deflected goal against us, all while we are unable to score a single fucking goal even if our life depended on it. 

CPBqtml.gif?noredirect

Don't be sad, mate. BMG are infront of Bayern now!

Watched Mainz - Bremen earlier. Bremen only played well in the last 17-18 minutes, and that wasn't enough, so it was a deserved win for Mainz. They have a few exciting players in their squad, like Mateta and Gbamin. 

Bayern are an odd club. Making Thomas Mullers wife apologise to Niko Kovac for a tweet and then publishing an article online about it. Seems like a combination of bullying and paranoia on their part.

Watching them on the highlight show their team seems slow in comparison to others. They really have misjudged when to move on certain players to bring others through.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Bayern are an odd club. Making Thomas Mullers wife apologise to Niko Kovac for a tweet and then publishing an article online about it. Seems like a combination of bullying and paranoia on their part.

Watching them on the highlight show their team seems slow in comparison to others. They really have misjudged when to move on certain players to bring others through.

It's a pure joy to see their troubles and mishaps. I only feel sorry for Niko Kovac. They were already called FC Hollywood in the 90's for a reason. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived