talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 6-1 Southampton - Sunday 4th November, 2018

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 15.00

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png     VS     Image result for southampton logo

Head to Head
Southampton 0-1 Man City
Man City 2-1 Southampton
Southampton 0-3 Man City
Man City 1-1 Southampton
Southampton 4-2 Man City

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

Honest to god. There's no chance these lot don't win the title.

They'll be pushed, unlike last season. 

Given how competitive the top 4 is now (literally dropping points can have you out of it atm), reckon they will be pushed till the end. 

• The title was changed to Man City 6-1 Southampton - Sunday 4th November, 2018
5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I think we should all ignore Man City.

Second place wins the title this season!

It's not a bad idea really, I mean, when all said and done, City are just the equivalent of me or you playing Champ Manager on cheat mode. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's not a bad idea really, I mean, when all said and done, City are just the equivalent of me or you playing Champ Manager on cheat mode. 

I'm not even joking mate. I'm totally ignoring them and have only watched their games against us and you guys.  Apart from a few highlights they don't interest me because they're not really playing in this league and as far as I'm concerned the points they do drop are down to being obsessed with the Champions League which could make it almost seem like there's a competition here.

Well it goes without saying that we are looking at the greatest Premier League team of all time and I hope they win The Champions League to show they truly are the best in the world.

It's their relentless attitude that impresses me the most. They're not content with winning 2-0. They have to completely humiliate the opposition to show their superiority to the rest of the league.

I just hope that Phil Foden can get more game time in this side as the season progresses to benefit himself and England.

• Subscriber

Its going to take something very special to knock City off their run right now. The only two teams that can pose any kind of threat to them are us and Chelsea and putting those return fixtures aside to get close you have to not drop any points because City really has no reason right now to look over their shoulders at who is chasing them. I think come the middle of March next year is when we'll see whether they can get over the line because its not the league they are after anymore its that elusive Champions League trophy and I honestly don't think they'll go all the way there but they'll push really hard and any team trying to win the league should stay consistent till then so that they can capitalize on the opportunity.

3 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Its going to take something very special to knock City off their run right now. The only two teams that can pose any kind of threat to them are us and Chelsea and putting those return fixtures aside to get close you have to not drop any points because City really has no reason right now to look over their shoulders at who is chasing them. I think come the middle of March next year is when we'll see whether they can get over the line because its not the league they are after anymore its that elusive Champions League trophy and I honestly don't think they'll go all the way there but they'll push really hard and any team trying to win the league should stay consistent till then so that they can capitalize on the opportunity.

We will do them in the CL again, don't worry 😋

• The topic was unpinned

Archived