Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Hello everyone, I am just wondering if you guys could fill out a survey for my Masters Essay on Sentanta sports and  whether or it not it can be considered as a contributor to failings in Scottish football! 

A strange posting I ken, but I would really appreciate an!y response

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7D5SGKP

You cannot blame a TV Channel on failings of Scottish football, Sky TV pay into Scottish football now and more than some low budget Irish channel.  Scottish football has suffered like other leagues in Europe because of their best young guys going to other countries to play in their youth teams.  

On 01/11/2018 at 09:24, Falkirk_Fan said:

for my Masters Essay on Sentanta

On 01/11/2018 at 10:30, Rab said:

It's Setanta.

Please take note and change it in your survey for your Masters Essay, just a thought :coffee:

• Upvote 1

On 01/11/2018 at 09:24, Falkirk_Fan said:

Masters Essay on Sentanta sports and  whether or it not it can be considered as a contributor to failings in Scottish football! 

I just cannot see what Setanta has to do with as 'a contributor to failings in Scottish football!'

The channel closed at just before 6 pm on Tuesday 23 June 2009, following financial difficulties

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setanta_Sports_News