talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa Libertadores Final 2018: RIVER PLATE (5) aet3-1 (3) BOCA JUNIORS

football forum

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had the game DVR'd to watch tomorrow as im watching Bellew vs Usyk tonight so its not much of a disappointment its been postponed until tomorrow so i can watch it live, The pitch might not even be playable tomorrow though so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets postponed to a later date.

34 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

I had the game DVR'd to watch tomorrow as im watching Bellew vs Usyk tonight so its not much of a disappointment its been postponed until tomorrow so i can watch it live, The pitch might not even be playable tomorrow though so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets postponed to a later date.

I would expect that the Bombonera has modern drainage for these situations and that by tomorrow if the rain dies down it'll be ok to play on.

• Administrator
22 hours ago, SirBalon said:

In Spain it's all Copa Libertadores talk and the Superclásico between Boca and River.  It's being touted as the game of the century, the game of games.

Barcelona based sports daily MundoDeportivo has been running a poll since this morning on who people think will win between the two.  It couldn't be more balanced on opinion.

image.jpeg

It could be more balanced. Boca could have one more vote. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

No. Boca on 4406.

River on 4407.

So Boca could have one more vote and it'd be level and balanced. 

I thought you meant Boca had one more vote. Hahaha

It was actually balanced before my vote and that's when I did subsequently did my screen capture. :banana:

3 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Was talking about the Boca goal. They just scored that quickly afterwards!

Haha I know you were. Armani is class, but he has a rebound problem. Rossi on the other hand, is terrifyingly bad.

River Plate came out to play football. They look real good and are somehow losing. All Boca do is grind out on their shots. They are clynical and defend decently, but otherwise they aren't very good at all. Quality players is what they have.

Hope Boca hold on, but the truth needs to be spoken.

• The title was changed to Copa Libertadores Final 2018: RIVER PLATE (5) aet3-1 (3) BOCA JUNIORS
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived