talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wenger to Milan?

football forum

AC Milan in advanced talks to appoint Arsène Wenger as their new manager

Arsène Wenger has been in negotiations with AC Milan for several weeks about becoming the Italian club’s new manager, according to France Football.

The Serie A side’s current situation is by no means disastrous but results remain far from what American investment fund Elliott Management Corporation are expecting.

Wenger would replace Gennaro Gattuso, with Paul and Gordon Singer, the billionaire father and son double act who head up Elliott Management Corporation and who also has a hand in Lille. The two business men are Arsenal fans, and certain sources are even claiming that Wenger’s arrival is a done deal.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2018/ac-milan-in-advanced-talks-to-appoint-arsene-wenger-as-their-new-manager/

I'm looking forward to seeing his return, and although he has frustrated me a lot over the years, I'll adopt whoever he's coaching as my 2nd team.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Gazidis finally got rid of him at Arsenal, replaced him, left Arsenal for Milan and then employs him again. xD

Don't see this happening, no idea why Milan would want him when they're doing reasonably well under Gattuso. If they are thinking of moving on from him there are surely better options than Wenger.

Archived