talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

Alright, post trailers of movies that you are excited about! 

I'll start with "War Machine". A satire of America's war with Afghanistan with a focus on the people running the campaign.

Man, Brad Pitt playing a dumbass is one of my favourite things in movie history. Burn After Reading was glorious just because of him. 

Edited by Tsubasa

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 8:16 PM, ...Dan said:

Martin McDonagh. :x

I like Martin McDonagh and what he's done so far, but I'm more glad to see Sam Rockwell in a decent looking movie again. He's such a phenomenal actor, yet he's in SO many piss poor movies. 

On 3/5/2017 at 7:31 AM, DeadLinesman said:

Still excited, even though this is one of those trailers where they've show far too much of the film.

I doubt I speak for the majority, but I am disappointed seeing this. Wish they dug more into the engineers rather than another Alien reboot

Edited by Cicero

55 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I doubt I speak for the majority, but I am disappointed seeing this. Wish they dug more into the engineers rather than another Alien reboot

Isn't there going to be a Prometheus sequel though? I thought he was going down different routes with the two?

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Isn't there going to be a Prometheus sequel though? I thought he was going down different routes with the two?

Nope. This is it. Rumors going around after the first Prometheus that the sequel would be entitled 'Paradise'. Alien Covenant takes place directly after Prometheus.

Guess Ridley completely abandoned that concept for the sake of having another Alien reboot, when the vast majority of the fans wanted to know more about the Engineers, considering the story and idea behind them is so original and fascinating. Not trying to wait another 5 fucking years just to finally get a movie about them. 

@Tsubasa Yep that looks fascinating. Reminds me of fifth Element (yea, I saw the trailer said same director). Not too pleased seeing Cara Delevingne. I find her annoying. However, I want DeHaan to succeed.  

On 30/03/2017 at 5:24 AM, Takyon said:

The remake of Stephen King's It is coming. Quite a fan of the original even though it scared me shitless as a kid so I'll have to see how this stacks up. 

On 30/03/2017 at 8:45 AM, Cicero said:

Same. Had to sleep with my parents for nearly a week.

After seeing the trailer, it looks like it might have potential. 

Was a fan myself as a kid, but I saw the original again when this remake was announced and frankly it hasn't aged well. The acting in particular is so over the top. This has a potential to be a good remake, though.

On 30/03/2017 at 0:33 PM, Tsubasa said:

Luc Besson's upcoming Sci-Fi Action movie "Valerian" 

This will either be fantastic or utter garbage. Love Dane DeHaan though! 

I've pretty much given up on Luc Besson. Léon is my all time favourite film, I liked The Fifth Element and his early French films, but recently he's been trying to make these massive, unoriginal, sci-fi blockbusters, and he seems to have lost his character. He should go back to his roots and make French films again instead of trying to be relevant in America.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • 2 weeks later...

The Dark Tower

Anyone here who read the books? What do you think about the trailer? 

As someone who hasn't read them, I have to say it doesn't really look all that great. 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

The Dark Tower

Anyone here who read the books? What do you think about the trailer? 

As someone who hasn't read them, I have to say it doesn't really look all that great. 

Oh, so it's finally here!

The trailer looks alright, but it's not the same story as the one in the books (to be fair, doesn't even look close to it) and it doesn't have the same feel at all. I'm quite disappointed, this looks more like a superhero action flick than anything else...

• Upvote 1