talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I wanted to say, what a fucking weird trailer, and then I realised that it's a fake fan-made one xD The real trailer was unveiled during the Warner Bros CinemaCon Reel yesterday, should hopefully be released to the public soon...

Either way, I need to rewatch the trilogy. Only the original one is stuck in my mind, but I barely recall anything from the other two...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I wanted to say, what a fucking weird trailer, and then I realised that it's a fake fan-made one xD The real trailer was unveiled during the Warner Bros CinemaCon Reel yesterday, should hopefully be released to the public soon...

Either way, I need to rewatch the trilogy. Only the original one is stuck in my mind, but I barely recall anything from the other two...

Is it a fan made one??? I need to pay more attention.. B|

The story of two low-level astronomers, who must go on a giant media tour to warn mankind of an approaching comet that will destroy planet earth.

What a cast. Leo DiCaprio. Jennifer Lawrence, Timothee Chalamet, Jonah Hill, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, Mark Rylance... 

The Forgotten Battle. Dutch movie for Netflix. 

The film follows three main characters, one German, one English and one Dutch. Set in the autumn of 1944, the film uses a number of historical actions as a backdrop, including the Battle of Walcheren Causeway in October 1944.

• 1 month later...
On 27/10/2021 at 21:31, Cicero said:

Wow. This looks incredibly fun. 

Using David Bowie's Starman is like cheating though, but I agree. A Buzz Lightyear background story I didn't think I need, but I do. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...