talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

Just a teaser/announcement for "The Irishman", starring Al Pacino, Robert de Niro and Joe Pesci, directed by Martin Scorsese. 

Maybe it won't be that good, but I'll still watch it because it'll feel like a re-union. Hopefully it'll be good though. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Tommy said:

Just a teaser/announcement for "The Irishman", starring Al Pacino, Robert de Niro and Joe Pesci, directed by Martin Scorsese. 

Maybe it won't be that good, but I'll still watch it because it'll feel like a re-union. Hopefully it'll be good though. 

-_-

• Sad 1

Ok, not a movie but I loved the first series of Cobra Kai. I grew up on the original Karate Kid so it's one of my favourotes. They probably didn't expect this to take off like it did but it was a resounding success.

Now they have released the second series teaser trailer. Looks like it's kept the winning formula and love the new twist on Cruel Summer from the very first movie. Well up for this.

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 23/02/2019 at 01:25, nudge said:

Looks good to me but I think they chose wrong music for the trailer... Other than that, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

I came here to post this lol it's directed by one of my favourite actors Vincent D'Onofrio. Looks good!!

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They made Jafar too handsome and he doesn't look or sound menacing at all...Like seriously?

jafar.jpg

Also Will Smith as the Genie is meh.

I do like the overall look of it though!

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

They made Jafar too handsome and he doesn't look or sound menacing at all...Like seriously?

Also Will Smith as the Genie is meh.

I do like the overall look of it though!

I think the casting is good. Actually got Arabs portraying Arabs. (Referencing the sad excuse that was Exodus: Gods and Kings )

Don't think anyone could remotely come close to Robin William's portrayal. 

• Subscriber
On 08/03/2019 at 06:24, Lucas said:

Ok, not a movie but I loved the first series of Cobra Kai. I grew up on the original Karate Kid so it's one of my favourotes. They probably didn't expect this to take off like it did but it was a resounding success.

Now they have released the second series teaser trailer. Looks like it's kept the winning formula and love the new twist on Cruel Summer from the very first movie. Well up for this.

Season 1 was amazing and I'm looking forward to the new one but I'm kind of getting the vibe that it's going back to Johnny being a villain and Daniel being a saint... Hope not as both of them being shown as highly nuanced and flawed characters was exactly what made Season 1 so great. Wonder where Kreese will fit into the story as well!

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Season 1 was amazing and I'm looking forward to the new one but I'm kind of getting the vibe that it's going back to Johnny being a villain and Daniel being a saint... Hope not as both of them being shown as highly nuanced and flawed characters was exactly what made Season 1 so great. Wonder where Kreese will fit into the story as well!

I agree. I liked the 180 of the audience being behind Johnny. I mean seeing as the series is named after his dojo, and the focus is on his students, you'd like to think he is the 'good' guy in all this.

I have no idea about Kreese but there's something nagging at me that suggests Johnny and Daniel may join the same side to get the better of him. And in doing so, combine their two dojo's as Johnny would be no where without his.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

A Fresh prince of Bel-air film? They will make films about anything nowadays xD

It's not even on imdb and it looks like someone recorded it with their camcorder. Where did you even find this? :D 

On 14/04/2019 at 09:41, Tommy said:

It's not even on imdb and it looks like someone recorded it with their camcorder. Where did you even find this? :D 

I was recommended it on youtube and it turns out that it's actually a fake trailer and isn't actually happening.

It certainly fooled me at first xD

• Haha 1

Somebody enjoyed Quicksilver and Flash in Marvel and DC movies, and tried to cash in by making this Sonic movie. 

I love Jim Carrey, but this is why he doesn't get an Oscar even for amazing movies like ESFTSM or Truman show. People don't take him seriously. 

EDIT

Finally realised who this sonic reminds me off. 

2h43sWi.png

The kid from Jumanji. I mean, look he even has human teeth. 

W9ojM2a.png

Edited by IgnisExcubitor
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...