• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 21/02/2022 at 14:31, Devil said:

I'm not a big Elvis fan but that looks brilliant.

It's going to be huge isn't it.

Early reviews from the Cannes Film Festival are already saying its an Oscar worthy performance from Austin Butler. 

On 23/05/2022 at 22:30, Viva la FCB said:

Yep posted a last week I think? pretty good so far, very much similar feel to The Wire.

I'm sorry, is it not a continuation on The Wire? Same premise, same location, same characters?

Anywho, this looks fun .

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I'm sorry, is it not a continuation on The Wire? Same premise, same location, same characters?

Anywho, this looks fun .

Nah, different characters. They have like a faux George Floyd event happen as the backdrop to police reform and kind of jump around in timeline alot building the story specifically following the rise and fall of one guy (played by Jon Bernthal) and those around him in the Gun Trace Task Force. Much like The Wire you get a full picture with politicians, police chief and higher ups, public prosecutors etc etc. Final episode should have happened yesterday, Ill catch up tonight probably.   

• 4 weeks later...

I had no hopes for this, but fuck me this trailer has sent my anticipation levels into the negative figures. Might be the worst trailer for a major studio film I have ever seen. 

Edited by Rick

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

I had no hopes for this, but fuck me this trailer has sent my anticipation levels into the negative figures. Might be the worst trailer for a major studio film I have ever seen. 

Jesus Christ.

26 minutes ago, Rick said:

That looks terrible.... xD

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Rick said:

FFS, give me the good old Herman Monster and family of years gone by anyday  xD

On 21/07/2022 at 00:05, Lucas said:

This looks interesting. Kinda gave me a Falling Down vibe.

I rate John Boyega as well and he looks so different here with no hair.

Looks intriguing. Also this must have been in post-production for quite some time as Michael K Williams died almost a year ago. What a loss that was. :(