talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Upcoming Movie Trailers

football forum

On 07/11/2018 at 23:47, Cicero said:

Honestly dont think anything will top the first season 

Watch the Spanish movie La Isla Minima. You will thank me. For me, that movie was way better than True Detective. 

@topic

This looks really good. Fifteen, seventeen year olds sent to war. 

Edited by IgnisExcubitor

7 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I didn't know there was an original. If this a restoration job, then just by trailer it looks fascinating. 

Sorry, my mistake. Thought there was an original but turns out it wasn't. Just footage I've seen before. 

Edited by Cicero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

From the makers of Nightcrawler, so it should be good. 

Shame that the trailer shows so much. Just watch the first minute to be intrigued. The rest feels like they're showing the whole movie. Anyway, I stick with my principle: Gyllenhaal's in it, I'll watch it. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Cicero said:

Damn, Zac Efron looks like a perfect fit for that role. Amazing cast in general. Although in the trailer the movies comes across very "light" considering the dark subject. 

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Damn, Zac Efron looks like a perfect fit for that role. Amazing cast in general. Although in the trailer the movies comes across very "light" considering the dark subject. 

In the perspective of the girlfriend I read. 

Premise being how we can't spot people who are monsters. Even those that we know. And some, such as Ted Bundy, seem furthest away from the type. 

That it itself, is very chilling. 

Edited by Cicero

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

In the perspective of the girlfriend I read. 

Premise being how we can't spot people who are monsters. Even those that we know. And some, such as Ted Bundy, seem furthest away from the type. 

That it itself, is very chilling. 

Did you see the Documentary about Ted Bundy on Netflix? Heard it's good but not always easy to watch. 

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Did you see the Documentary about Ted Bundy on Netflix? Heard it's good but not always easy to watch. 

It's nothing short of brilliant. Saw it last weekend. 

Killing him wasn't the answer. We could of learned so much from him. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Kid. A western story about Billy the Kid, with Dane DeHaan in the lead role, and Ethan Hawk and Chris Pratt in supporting roles. 

Impressive cast, but I'm not sure about the rest, judging by the trailer. Could be really good, or really bad. I'll watch it either way. 

@nudge your genre! :P

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The Kid. A western story about Billy the Kid, with Dane DeHaan in the lead role, and Ethan Hawk and Chris Pratt in supporting roles. 

Impressive cast, but I'm not sure about the rest, judging by the trailer. Could be really good, or really bad. I'll watch it either way. 

@nudge your genre! :P

Looks good to me but I think they chose wrong music for the trailer... Other than that, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Looks good to me but I think they chose wrong music for the trailer... Other than that, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

"I read about you in the papers" - "Lies mostly" the first line in the trailer reminded me so much of the conversation between Jesse and Bob in the Assassination of Jesse James that I looked at this trailer as a cheap copy of the movie. But now with a bit of distance ,yes, it looks good :D