Nottm Forest vs Stoke
QPR vs Brentford
Reading vs Ipswich
West Brom vs Leeds, 17.30

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Sheff Utd should be ahead, not just because they had the penalty either. Dominated and playing better football. Just missing that cutting edge in the final third. Wednesday haven't created anything.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Only me that had both teams to score?

Nope, and for good reason too. Read before the game that both teams average around 3 goals a game this season... 

• Administrator

Some cracking games by the looks of it today. 

7-goal thriller at Norwich. 

6 goals shared in Birmingham. 

Great win away from home for Villa at (Frank Lampard's) Derby. 

Five in QPR in West London Derby with Brentford as well. 

20 hours ago, AMG said:

Plenty of late drama in the Norwich game.

@Marc

Fucking amazing. I'm getting feelings of the last promotion team. The football is amazing but what i love is the connection the supports and city has with the club and team at the moment.

Disappointing to only draw at home to Rotherham but all things considered, 4 points from the last 2 home games (in form QPR and then Rotherham) is decent enough. We dominated the game but it was just one of those days all teams have - we snatched at any chances and seemed to rush things especially in the second half. The stats reflect our dominance but we just couldn't find the back of the net - 3 or 4 nil wouldn't have flattered us.

Rotherham are a very poor team to watch - organised and hard working but very little quality. Their tactic was hoof ball up to a tall one man attack and play off him. They were time wasting throughout the match, especially the keeper, but the referee didn't book him early enough (or at all) to speed him up. He was taking 10 plus seconds every single kick when he had it in his hands and 30-45 seconds when it was a dead ball. Very frustrating to watch but I couldn't have asked for much more from the team. Brereton is finally coming good with 2 big impacts from the bench in the last 2 games. Despite scoring, Dack is struggling as teams are singling him out and at the weekend he was man marked the entire game...

• The topic was unpinned

Archived