talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff 2-1 Brighton - Saturday 10th November, 2018

football forum

• Administrator

Live on Sky Sports

Kick-off 12.30pm

1200px-Cardiff_City_crest.svg.png     VS     1200px-Brighton_&_Hove_Albion_logo.svg.p

Head to Head
Brighton 1-0 Cardiff
Cardiff 0-0 Brighton
Cardiff 4-1 Brighton
Brighton 1-1 Cardiff
Cardiff 0-0 Brighton

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Lucky with the goal but couldn't give a fuck in all honesty. Must improve hugely in the second half.

I thought it looked a red but I'm the other end of the pitch so couldn't clearly see it.

It looked worse than it was to be fair. The players reaction made it seem worse too, he slid in at speed but they barely made contact and he wasn't high. Yellow card would have been sufficient but slide tackles aren't allowed now.

• Subscriber

"Dermot Gallagher has told us that from a referees point of view that was a definite red card." Well of course he fucking does. I've never heard the cunt disagree with a refereeing decision. He's not there for an expert insight, he's there to represent the referees union.

I don't agree with the abuse referees get at times but they really are thick as fuck getting a retired referee to come on, not even have the stones to show his face on the Tele and just unconditionally agree with every decision made by every referee. All that does is turn fans against referees even more and feed the (true) belief that referees don't and never will have to take responsibility for how they perform in their jobs.

4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

"Dermot Gallagher has told us that from a referees point of view that was a definite red card." Well of course he fucking does. I've never heard the cunt disagree with a refereeing decision. He's not there for an expert insight, he's there to represent the referees union.

I don't agree with the abuse referees get at times but they really are thick as fuck getting a retired referee to come on, not even have the stones to show his face on the Tele and just unconditionally agree with every decision made by every referee. All that does is turn fans against referees even more and feed the (true) belief that referees don't and never will have to take responsibility for how they perform in their jobs.

He's disagreed with plenty of decisions. And he always explains decisions really well. When ever I watch ref watch when he disagrees with the pundits he always explains it clearly and they normally loose the debate. Referees are constantly reviewed they do take responsibility

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Apparently Bamba didn't get booked for taking his shirt off after scoring. 

Makes a mockery of Gray getting booked last week. 

You're right. I didn't notice that as I assumed he would be booked anyway.

Someone will need to remind the ref for next time.

EDIT: Here you go.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46165055

• The title was changed to Cardiff 2-1 Brighton - Saturday 10th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned
On 10/11/2018 at 20:06, Stan said:

Apparently Bamba didn't get booked for taking his shirt off after scoring. 

Makes a mockery of Gray getting booked last week. 

When you consider the hand ball last week and his goal being from an offside move I just hope for his sake he's bought a lottery ticket. 

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

When you consider the hand ball last week and his goal being from an offside move I just hope for his sake he's bought a lottery ticket. 

Haha yeah his luck is due to run out sometime. The irony that he probably shouldn't have been playing this weekend as well xD 

Archived