Heard Richarlison may be a doubt for Everton 

Morata

Hazard-----------------Pedro

Kovacic---Kante

Jorginho

Alonso----Luiz---Ruidger---Dave

Kepa 

Big bonus for you if that's the case.

Is Hazard definitely going to play? Considering him as my captain...

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know you get people sneering at it for some bizarre reason but you literally aren't allowed to slide tackle anymore are you? That's an absolute joke decision.

BuT rEfErEs MaKe ThE rIgHt CaLl NiNeTy FiVe PeR cEnT oF tHe TiMe AnD tHe StAnDaRd Of ReFeReEiNg In ThIs CoUnTrY HAs NeVeR bEeN hIGhEr. 

Easily our worst ever half under Sarri. Touch and passing just isnt there. Combine that with a slow tempo and you get yourself this mess. 

Everton have done well. They have a clear gameplan and our players are struggling to find a rhythm 

• Subscriber

Such a niggly match this. Didn't get enough of a replay of that Bernard/Rudiger incident to know whether Bernard took too much of an unnecessary risk sticking his head in but lol at Rudiger going down like that, best get checked for concussion getting assaulted like that by a giant like Bernard xD.

As for the football, we've done okay, well-organised and Mina has slotted in just fine in a difficult game to come in, but I don't get the praise of some people. We don't exactly look like scoring apart from those early set pieces (which we never score from anyway), and it looks like a lot of other Chelsea games I've seen this season where you feel like they'll eventually find a moment of quality and get the opening goal.

In other words it's perfectly set up for Barkley to come off the bench and score with his first touch.

• Subscriber

That's a good result, well done lads. Chelsea weren't at their best today but their team is better than ours in every position with a few that are up for debate and they still could easily have won. Alonso and Willian were inches away and Hazard could have tucked that outside of right foot finish away on another day. Just brings home how hard it is to end this mad run of not winning away at the top six.

Very resilient and organised performance from us. I'm sure if we had Mourinho or Moyes as manager everyone would be calling it cowardly and small time but that's the football hive mind for you. Because we have a Portuguese manager and Brazilian players everyone will say we "had a go" because we ventured into their half half a dozen times.

I'm happy though, can't complain at that.

1 hour ago, Harvsky said:

It must be really irritating for Everton fans to have to listen to Carragher. How many times does he bring up that they're not in the "big 6" and that their recent seasons are "poor"

I've said it before I don't rate charragher at all. He was banging on about spurs the other day not spending money when we all know why. Simple minded and talks a lot of shit

• The title was changed to Chelsea 0-0 Everton - Sunday 11th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived