talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 11th November, 2018

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Man City 2-3 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-2 Man City
Man Utd 2-0 Man City (Friendly)
Man City 0-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 1-0 Man City (EFL Cup)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
25 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Lighting ? 

Fact: United have now had 3 consecutive away wins at Juventus

Heritage :ay:also, look at the head to head Stanley provided us, Man Utd LOVES to play citeh. Other teams fear Chelsea and Citeh, not Don Mourinho!!! 

It is a weirdly good recent record against City actually. Considering the concept that Man City have so much strength in depth and Mourinho has often spent comparatively badly. 

• Subscriber

This has the making of a 0-0 or 1-1, I just hope it's a good match and not boring and please Jose keep Lukaku away, for now, things have been ok without him...so far. fingers_crossed.gif

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has provided an update on his squad plans ahead of the derby with City on Sunday.

There are no fresh injuries to contend with, despite the bruising encounter at Juventus in midweek, and there is a chance that Romelu Lukaku could return from his recent lay-off.

The Belgian striker did not make the trip to Turin but will hope to be involved in the Etihad Stadium clash, a key fixture ahead of another international break.

“No new injuries,” Mourinho told MUTV. “So from Juventus, we don't bring important injuries. We have 'touches' but I don't think any player that was available for Juventus will be out.

”We have a chance - it is Friday morning now - that Lukaku could be back.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-team-news-for-manchester-derby-at-city-11-nov

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I'm not one to compare squads. All I can say Man Utd are in HOT form, (probably the hottest team in all of Europe) and with Mourinho, I would take them against ANY team right now. 

Yep, the hottest team in Europe sitting 7th in the league with a +1 goal difference :rofl:

59 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If we can beat Juventus away, we can beat ANYONE! Especially with Mourinho and his game changing subs/adjustments. It's understandle for Liverpool fans not to appreciate something they are not exposed to with Kloppy.

Mate I seriously think you over estimate mourinho. He hasn't done anything that impressive at utd. When you look at it klopp has done better at Liverpool. Mourinho really isn't the manager he use to be.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can’t believe I actually want United to win a match, this is probably the first time that’s ever happened.

Feels dirty saying it so I’m going to take a shower now.

Have 2

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can’t believe I actually want United to win a match, this is probably the first time that’s ever happened.

Feels dirty saying it so I’m going to take a shower now.

Haha my thinking too, never in my life have I wanted Man U to win a match but I do tomorrow.

going to shower now too :D

• Subscriber

I sort of want to see United win again just because of how quiet certain swathes of football fans go whenever Mourinho gets a result, and I'd love to see how insufferably smug he can manage to be if he went away to Juventus and Man City and beat both in the space of a week. However, I'd also prefer it if City could go ahead and open up a bit of a gap ahead of Liverpool at the top of the table sooner rather than later so I can tolerate some other form of entertainment from the Jose soap opera this week when they lose tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

If we can beat Juventus away, we can beat ANYONE! Especially with Mourinho and his game changing subs/adjustments. It's understandle for Liverpool fans not to appreciate something they are not exposed to with Kloppy.

The bookies are not giving you a chance, you can back united @ 8.4, the same as if we was playing a lower league team xD  ..£10 on united wins you £74  ..£10 on City wins you £4   ...you never see a poor bookie

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The bookies are not giving you a chance, you can back united @ 8.4, the same as if we was playing a lower league team xD  ..£10 on united wins you £74  ..£10 on City wins you £4   ...you never see a poor bookie

If true that's well worth a punt.

I'm up for showering together as much as the next man, but it's not necessary here. When one team's managed by a bit of a cunt and the other is owned by the literal scum of the earth, I don't think there's any shame in putting rivalry to one side and rooting for the (much) lesser of two evils

4 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

I'm up for showering together as much as the next man, but it's not necessary here. When one team's managed by a bit of a cunt and the other is owned by the literal scum of the earth, I don't think there's any shame in putting rivalry to one side and rooting for the (much) lesser of two evils

The referee?

• Subscriber

God...Fellaini is replacing him, gulp     :censored:

"It has been confirmed Paul Pogba is out of Sunday's Manchester derby against City, due to injury.

The midfielder played through the pain barrier in Wednesday's memorable win away to Juventus, but hasn't been able to recover for today and is replaced by Marouane Fellaini in the starting line-up.

Unfortunately, the Frenchman sustained a knock during the Champions League tie but played on due to the importance of the occasion."

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/paul-pogba-misses-manchester-derby-through-injury

45887181_10156851459567855_2617359005827

• The title was changed to Man City 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 11th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived