talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 11th November, 2018

football forum

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Get on bet fair exchange, they going to get battered but if they score first you can cash out for a profit B|  https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/football/market/1.150145774

It's not a manc derby is it? Manchester city only Manchester club. Manchester united are manchesters equivalent to wools. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

God...Fellaini is replacing him, gulp     :censored:

"It has been confirmed Paul Pogba is out of Sunday's Manchester derby against City, due to injury.

The midfielder played through the pain barrier in Wednesday's memorable win away to Juventus, but hasn't been able to recover for today and is replaced by Marouane Fellaini in the starting line-up.

Unfortunately, the Frenchman sustained a knock during the Champions League tie but played on due to the importance of the occasion."

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/paul-pogba-misses-manchester-derby-through-injury

45887181_10156851459567855_2617359005827

What a horrifically static looking midfield.

• Subscriber

I hope that everyone laughs the fuck out of Fellaini before he scores a dramatic late equaliser whilst simultaneously getting away with an elbow on David Silva that inflicts a season-ending injury on him after City have 93% possession, and Mourinho unveils a WHY ALWAYS ME? shirt from under his fleece in celebration. 

Or just any circumstances that lead to a lot of hilarious fume will do nicely.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

I hope that everyone laughs the fuck out of Fellaini before he scores a dramatic late equaliser whilst simultaneously getting away with an elbow on David Silva that inflicts a season-ending injury on him after City have 93% possession, and Mourinho unveils a WHY ALWAYS ME? shirt from under his fleece in celebration. 

Or just any circumstances that lead to a lot of hilarious fume will do nicely.

You like manchester united a lot dont you? 

• Subscriber
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

You like manchester united a lot dont you? 

I like rattlement a lot, so this game is a win win in my eyes. Either Mourinho has a meltdown or all the circling vultures have a meltdown when he gets a result.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Man city need to get some whil they are on top before the beast fellaini awakens. 

Genuinely think City need a second before United generate that weird momentum out of nowhere where they score a couple of goals that you'd think wouldn't happen again even if the same situation arose 100 times.

Mourinho would be happy with 0-0 with 20 mins to go then lump it up to Lukaku and Fellaini.

refs do need to wise up to City’s professional fouls, Mandy and Fernandinho should’ve been booked.

The defensive pressing from Man City’s attacking players is underrated, sterling must have won the ball back 3 times in that half.

• The title was changed to Man City 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 11th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived