• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

At least Mata got a mention. :bye:

18:33

Goal of the season contender?

Man City 3-1 Man Utd

There were 44 passes in the build-up for Ilkay Gündogan's goal - the most before a goal in the Premier League since Juan Mata scored for Manchester United against QPR in September 2015 (45).

0d937b18-4a09-401e-af8c-03adb796b1dd.png

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wish I could’ve seen them live :(

18 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

You saw the beatles? You win any argument then, i know john lennon was horrible but i think his voice between 62-66 is as good as it gets

32 minutes ago, Stan said:

Aww :(

Can't win them all but mystic Teso predicted a 2-1 Man U win during the week. It was probably like a 20/1 shot. Give credit where it's due to Teso (Member of the month for November 2018)

15 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

My prediction was made before knowing the WC final MOTM Paul Labile Pogba wasn't playing. The process is still strong and ongoing! 

Your best prediction was when you said Man United would win the CL last season, a half of football before you were knocked out xD

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Or Leicester finishing bottom half

Most would've had Leicester bottom half when they won the league. They were 4/1 to go down, which I guess would've been 4th or 5th favourite to go down.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Marc said:

Most would've had Leicester bottom half when they won the league. They were 4/1 to go down, which I guess would've been 4th or 5th favourite to go down.

No, he had us going down, bottom half was quits. We came 9th. He failed to pay up xD

• The title was changed to Man City 3-1 Man Utd - Sunday 11th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Fair play to Manchester City, that was one of the most complete performances I have seen them play under Pep. I never thought I'd see touch a gap in class between the two teams. Nice to see Foden come on and make an impact too.

I agree to an extent with Mourinho that some of his players did look a little jaded. I also felt sorry for him that the cowardly pundits were ready to immediately pounce. That said, I think he's his own worst enemy when he puts such an emphasis on fatige in a psychological way to his players.

On 11/11/2018 at 17:48, Teso dos Bichos said:

This chumps wouldn't stand a chance (look at the recent head to head) if Pogba was playing and the refs was FAIR. 

Another foul on Shaw 9_9

How would they not stand a chance. You were outclassed all over the pitch

Archived