talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mindhunter

football forum

Been off this week, wat he season 1 and 2. I echo everything that's been said, it's a bloody fantastic show. I loved the film Zodiac and this has exactly the same feel to it, obviously due to Fincher's involvement. 

I don't think I have one complaint about it at all, and that's rare for even the best shows/films. It does its job impeccably for me. 

Now just have to wait two years for season 3 😅

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I just wrapped up season 2 finally and I agree. Such a refreshing show and I nearly forgot how good it was as I hadnt seen season 1 in a long ass time, hopefully season 3 doesnt take that long. Fantastic watch, the acting and story is completely absorbing. I will probably rewatch both seasons in between the next one. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 18:19, Viva la FCB said:

I just wrapped up season 2 finally and I agree. Such a refreshing show and I nearly forgot how good it was as I hadnt seen season 1 in a long ass time, hopefully season 3 doesnt take that long. Fantastic watch, the acting and story is completely absorbing. I will probably rewatch both seasons in between the next one. 

VIVA approves, so this will be the next series I'll start watching. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished Season 2. Amazing. Anyone else feels terribly frustrated for Holden? I mean, I feel frustrated for his frustration. The man works his ass off and always gets a curveball thrown at him.

51 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Just finished Season 2. Amazing. Anyone else feels terribly frustrated for Holden? I mean, I feel frustrated for his frustration. The man works his ass off and always gets a curveball thrown at him.

Nah man, only feel sad for Tench. 

Holden is a prick and based on a ginormous prick. I have read the book  by John Douglas, and he was an arsehole. He got a lot of cases wrong because of his theories, but was still a smug. 

1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Nah man, only feel sad for Tench. 

Holden is a prick and based on a ginormous prick. I have read the book  by John Douglas, and he was an arsehole. He got a lot of cases wrong because of his theories, but was still a smug. 

Oh yea, I felt for Tench too in the end. All around stand up guy who worked so hard to lump job and family together. 

I do like Holden though, even though he can be prick-ish because he's so determined. But he was the only one who REALLY cared about those children and wanted to solve the case so bad. But everyone seems to be very harsh to him in Season 2. 

Also.

This was one one my favourite scenes in the whole series so far. The eerie music, the thunder rumbling in the background, the zoom in on Holden and than to the suspect and the soundtrack kicks in. Great film making that.[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 22/10/2020 at 00:07, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd be absolutely gutted if there's no third season

It seems like you're likely to end up gutted. Me too, to be honest. There are seemingly hundreds of crime thrillers and dramas. This one was pretty unique with a pretty good set of characters and a strong cast.

• 5 months later...

Archived