• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mindhunter

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Please oh please let this be true and let it happen. Brilliant show, one of the few good Netflix originals imo.

It’s fantastic, and I was gutted to see it end. Hopefully Fincher sorts himself out. 

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

David Fincher finally breaks the silence. I dont understand how the show could be "too expensive" that seems kinda crazy. Anyways this seems about as close to confirmation that its done as we'll get.

I imagine if Netflix stopped pushing out so many shows that can be best described as "absolute shite," they could have the money to fund good shows like Mindhunter.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I imagine if Netflix stopped pushing out so many shows that can be best described as "absolute shite," they could have the money to fund good shows like Mindhunter.

They need more of that Bridgerton shite for desperate horny housewives. 😪

Just now, Tommy said:

They need more of that Bridgerton shite for desperate horny housewives. 😪

Or get Tim Burton to do a spinoff from an existing franchise that was popular, but make it absolute shite. Thank fuck I don't pay for the Netflix account I'm using because I think most of the content is absolute crap and anytime they've got any good exclusives it's either some shite they've bought the licensing from the BBC or Korean shows from... or it's something like Mindhunter that they'll cancel without giving a good reason while continuing to churn out these absolute turd shows. And when they buy the rights to shows to have them as Netflix exclusives where Netflix is given creative control, they churn out more shite. Arrested Development is one of the best American sitcoms of the last 20 years... and when Netflix got it and brought it back they botched it so badly, if crimes against television are a thing... that was definitely one.

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Or get Tim Burton to do a spinoff from an existing franchise that was popular, but make it absolute shite. Thank fuck I don't pay for the Netflix account I'm using because I think most of the content is absolute crap and anytime they've got any good exclusives it's either some shite they've bought the licensing from the BBC or Korean shows from... or it's something like Mindhunter that they'll cancel without giving a good reason while continuing to churn out these absolute turd shows. And when they buy the rights to shows to have them as Netflix exclusives where Netflix is given creative control, they churn out more shite. Arrested Development is one of the best American sitcoms of the last 20 years... and when Netflix got it and brought it back they botched it so badly, if crimes against television are a thing... that was definitely one.

Man I think I made it about 4 episdoes into the Netflix season before throwing in the towel. What an absolute mail in of a final season. 

Yeah I agree. The fact that they turn out shit movie after shit movie with massive budgets and let real gems like this go just goes to show you shouldnt give them your money. Its the pirate life for me....

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Man I think I made it about 4 episdoes into the Netflix season before throwing in the towel. What an absolute mail in of a final season. 

Yeah I agree. The fact that they turn out shit movie after shit movie with massive budgets and let real gems like this go just goes to show you shouldnt give them your money. Its the pirate life for me....

Once they implement that "don't share passwords with your friends" shite, I'll be sailing those high seas with you.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Once they implement that "don't share passwords with your friends" shite, I'll be sailing those high seas with you.

They've done it here already. Think we got the alert a few weeks back. Naturally we were using a friends pw so had to clear all that up. 

Man I totally forgot how fucking shit that season of Arrested Development you've stirred me up again. Even the first few I watched was just kind of like.... how is this the same show and it just never got better until I quit. 

4 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

They've done it here already. Think we got the alert a few weeks back. Naturally we were using a friends pw so had to clear all that up. 

Man I totally forgot how fucking shit that season of Arrested Development you've stirred me up again. Even the first few I watched was just kind of like.... how is this the same show and it just never got better until I quit. 

It was honestly so bad, which is mental because... those 3 original seasons are pretty fucking brilliant. I guess affording writers that weren't totally shit was too expensive.

Archived