• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: ATL

football forum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Cannabis said:
  1. On a scale of 1-10 how happy was you about being awarded the MOTM title?
  2. What's the best and worst aspects of living in Atlanta?
  3. What are your comments on the conspiracy that @Stan isn't actually Asian and puts on dark make-up to attract Indian girls?
  4. What is your dream job if you could do anything in the world?
  5. Would you wash and wax your car if you lived in Scotland?
  6. If you had to have angry bum-sex with three members of the forum who would they be (and why)?
  7. If you won $10,000,000 how would you spend the money? 
  8. Do you think we should invite more Brazilians onto the forum to make @Berserker feel more at home? 
  9. If you qualify for the 2018 World Cup what would be your expectation for the USA team? 
  10. Thoughts on Tim Howard?

No need mate, i already feel rather comfy at your house when you're at work.

4 hours ago, Cannabis said:
  3. What are your comments on the conspiracy that @Stan isn't actually Asian and puts on dark make-up to attract Indian girls?
  6. If you had to have angry bum-sex with three members of the forum who would they be (and why)?
  8. Do you think we should invite more Brazilians onto the forum to make @Berserker feel more at home? 
  9. If you qualify for the 2018 World Cup what would be your expectation for the USA team? 

1. 10 until I saw that it was Pink. Now, it's about a 8
2. Best - Weather and being so close to a major airport. Worst - Traffic
3. I have seen Stan in the flesh, he's definitely Asian. 
4. Sports or News Writer, maybe a translator
5. Why own a car in Scotland? 
6. @nudge 3x. First off because she is a SHE. Secondly, she's brilliant and that is my biggest turn on. Sorry Inga. 
7. Honestly, I'd probably buy a League 1 or 2 Football team, and surround myself with brilliant people who could run the day-to-day operations. Roman is my hero. 
8. Sure - Especially if they support Real Madrid tho.  
9. We will, and I would be satisfied with getting out of the group stage. That in itself would be wonderful with this team. 
10. LEGEND. 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

what are your thoughts on @Cannabis finding random pictures of girls on Google to then photoshop in to his own pictures so it looks like he has a girlfriend?

Can't hate on @Cannabis - His missus is stunning. Kudos son. 

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I thought @Berserker was from Uruguay

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

At least he doesn't want to have angry bum-sex with you :ph34r: xD

not too sure. after realising he's stalked me and seen me in the flesh, i'm wondering what he plans to do next...

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

i am deeply suspicious of this and somewhat concerned....

Don't worry about it. :134_spy:

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

At least he doesn't want to have angry bum-sex with you :ph34r: xD

Yeah - Sorry 'bout that. :|

4 hours ago, Tanksie said:

Why do you suck so much doodle?
Who the fuck says doodle?

How can you 'emotionally' cheat on someone? That is the gayest thing I have read all day
Fall in love with someone else. Not rocket science you mong.

Do you enjoy the life or death traffic in Atlanta?
Ever been here? Didn't think so - So just go back to your Kangaroos

When will you move to Canada to escape Fuhrer trump?
Twat

You really are a twat.

Just before I ask you a question I'd like to thank you for doing that MLS prediction league. Despite football not being my primary interest it's got me more engaged with not only the MLS but into the football you had over there in the late seventies.

Given time and change to its structure could you ever see the MLS becoming as big as the NFL or NBL?

What was your first football experience?

Before Atlanta were formed was there a team in the States you supported?

If you won a million dollars what would you do with the money?

What's your stance on President Trump?

6 minutes ago, Cure said:

Just before I ask you a question I'd like to thank you for doing that MOS prediction league. Despite football not being my primary interest it's got me more engaged with not only the MLS but into the football you had over there in the late seventies.
Thank you sir for joining!

Given time and change to its structure could you ever see the MLS becoming as big as the NFL or NBL?
Probably not in my lifetime. I do think there is a big decrease in the NFL coming up, with all the injuries and parents being worried about their child's safety, I think it's going to hurt the NFL for generations to come until they can assure parents of their children safety. NBA is still the elite pick up game in America. A game of HORSE or 1v1 will all take charge over Soccer, and I have mentioned it before on here, but I think the MLS is likely to be #3/4 in the world of sports in American behind the NBA, MLB, NFL.

What was your first football experience?
World Cup here in the States. First game was Inter vs AC back when I was staying in Italy. I've seen matches in England, Italy, Russia, China, France, Germany, and of course, here in the States.

Before Atlanta were formed was there a team in the States you supported?
Not in the MLS. We have a minor league team called the Atlanta Silverbacks which I attended for years. They have fallen off since getting the MLS team.

If you won a million dollars what would you do with the money?
A Million? I'd quit my job and become (or try to be) a full-time writer while having some part-time gig that I do for a little bit of income and because I thoroughly enjoy it.

What's your stance on President Trump?
Well, I didn't vote for him, and I don't like him. However, he is the president of my country so I hope I'm wrong and that he changes this country for the better. I'm not sure Hillary would have been better mind you, but the fact that in this great country, full of fantastic and successful people, those were the 2 chose to run for president.

• This topic was locked and unpinned

Archived