The better place to talk football.

England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018

football forum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I would have never had guessed.   :whistling:

Wayne Rooney: England record goalscorer to be captain during farewell appearance

7 minutes ago | England

England's record goalscorer Wayne Rooney will captain the side and wear the number 10 shirt when he comes on to make his farewell appearance.

Rooney, 33, retired from international football in 2017 but will win his 120th and final cap in a friendly against the United States at Wembley on Thursday.

Fabian Delph will start the match as captain but will hand the armband to Rooney when the DC United striker comes on as a substitute in the second half.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46215035

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not surprised TAA scored. He can play forward a lot and not be worried about the spaces he leaves because the young spazzos won't do shit. The fact that peru tied against this sack of shit says a lot about the Peruvian team. 

Erm, didn't Mexico lose to this sack of shit? xD

Also, average age of this USA team is bordering 21/22. Like Mexico, they are going through a massive transitional phase. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Erm, didn't Mexico lose to this sack of shit? xD

Also, average age of this USA team is bordering 21/22. Like Mexico, they are going through a massive transitional phase. 

It's kind of like how we lost to Bolivia 2 years ago, and Teso went off conveniently ignoring that Mexico couldn't beat them at ground level.

This USA side from what I saw last month had its good players and weak links. I was impressed with Weah, Sargent and Cameron-Vickers.

All it takes is a quick look at our lineup vs the USA...

All it takes is a quick look at their only lineup today..

If you didn't want to ruin the topic, you should have never made that post.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

If anyone in staff is reading this, delete all this nonsense. Starting from Teso's OG post. Honestly it's extremely boring now.

Stop doing this. Please. Don't get in to an argument with him then say 'delete this please'. It's utterly pointless and you're both as culpable for derailing threads. Just stop yourself replying to him. How hard is it? 

Just now, Stan said:

Stop doing this. Please. Don't get in to an argument with him then say 'delete this please'. It's utterly pointless and you're both as culpable for derailing threads. Just stop yourself replying to him. How hard is it? 

"We are both culpable" bla bla bla. Seriously learn to read patterns or you can get fucked in the same way as Teso. This bullshit ruins the forum for me and many others, and I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with me. I just get tired of reading the same person pester me every other day that I reply to it.

Sensitive Brian bla bla bla. I will stop doing this once you get rid of that fucking pest.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

"We are both culpable" bla bla bla. Seriously learn to read patterns or you can get fucked in the same way as Teso. This bullshit ruins the forum for me and many others, and I'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with me. I just get tired of reading the same person pester me every other day that I reply to it.

Sensitive Brian bla bla bla. I will stop doing this once you get rid of that fucking pest.

That's not very nice. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I speak FACTS! If you can't handle the heat, get the fuck out the kitchen. 

@Cannabis you are seeing my exact point being proven - if you keep telling the Victim to stop, you are encouraging him to be more of a spacker cunt than he already is.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

@Cannabis you are seeing my exact point being proven - if you keep telling the Victim to stop, you are encouraging him to be more of a spacker cunt than he already is.

Stop with the abuse. 

Whatever, I will not accomodate to a forum that lets Teso run around like a monkey with a machine gun with no action ever taken. Either deal with him on a seperate basis, or you've just lost one of your best members. And mind you, I will be telling others to bugger off as well. I doubt it will work, but fuck it.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

Haven't got Sky so keeping track on here and elsewhere, glad Jesse came back from his injury spell ok, will have to sniff around and see if I can find that goal clip. 

Ask and ye shall receive... 

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Whatever, I will not accomodate to a forum that lets Teso run around like a monkey with a machine gun with no action ever taken. Either deal with him on a seperate basis, or you've just lost one of your best members. And mind you, I will be telling others to bugger off as well. I doubt it will work, but fuck it.

Wow. 

• The title was changed to England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived