talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018

football forum

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Teso or Brian. Choose. :ph34r:

No one has to ban anyone else. But simply put, this forum is not fun to use, and the staffs failure to understand that the victim shouldn't be at fault is unbelieveable. Teso gets away with being a pestering troll, and it's gotten incredibly tiring.

I don't know where I rank in terms of other members, but I'm sure I am valued on here for some of my effort at the very least, and I won't have an agenda filled mong ruin that for me because he doesn't like me. He's been following me around the past 3 years, and I've had enough. I'd rather focus on my personal life.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

No one has to ban anyone else. But simply put, this forum is not fun to use, and the staffs failure to understand that the victim shouldn't be at fault is unbelieveable. Teso gets away with being a pestering troll, and it's gotten incredibly tiring.

I don't know where I rank in terms of other members, but I'm sure I am valued on here for some of my effort at the very least, and I won't have an agenda filled mong ruin that for me because he doesn't like me. He's been following me around the past 3 years, and I've had enough. I'd rather focus on my personal life.

I agree. Teso quite literally is just words on a screen to you. That's it. No reason to get beat up about it. 

Just now, Cicero said:

I agree. Teso quite literally are just words on a screen to you. That's it. No reason to get beat up about it. 

See, it wouldn't be such a problem if the staff knew how to handle it better.

I've been pestered around the last 3 years, commented on a personal work of mine getting me kicked off that certain site because of him and now I've reached my limit.

Thanks for the MOTM and all, but you still have too many problems.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

:ay:its the Teso effect!!

You're absolutely right - you are fantastic are ruining threads and making and utter spacker of yourself.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

You're absolutely right - you are fantastic are ruining threads and making and utter spacker of yourself.

So far, you've called him a 'mong', 'prick', 'cunt' and now 'utter spacker' in space of 5 minutes. 

Do you want us to ignore this? 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

@Stan has been putting together a forum satisfactory survey over the past couple of days that should be PM'd to the forums most active members over the weekend. Save your feedback for them so that it can be read and discussed in the correct channels.

Sadly this has been delayed due to reading utter shite for the past 10 minutes. Sorry. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

See, it wouldn't be such a problem if the staff knew how to handle it better.

Again, we are just words on a screen to you. No offence mate, but if you let people who you don't even know bother you, then I think it is a 'You' Issue. Either there really isn't anything going on in your life (which Im sure isn't the case) or you are far too fixated on what people across the world think of you. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

So far, you've called him a 'mong', 'prick', 'cunt' and now 'utter spacker' in space of 5 minutes. 

Do you want us to ignore this? 

You can do what you want with me to be honest. I will not put up with your terrible handling of trolls on this site that ruin the forum for everybody else.

Love: literally every member with a brain.

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Again, we are just words on a screen to you. No offence mate, but if you let people who you don't even know bother you, then I think it is a 'You' Issue. Either there really isn't anything going on in your life (which Im sure isn't the case) or you are far too fixated on what people across the world think of you. 

It doesn't though. I know it might seem like it does, but when I want to use the forum, get attacked and then get blamed for it, ENCOURAGING the troll, then that's just embarrasing moderating. I'm sorry but just read through this past thread. I went off because I was attacked for the 5th time in a week? If I reply with ANYTHING; even just a regular reply, I get attacked by the staff for being too "sensitive" and Teso lives off of it.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

England are 3-0 up too, for those that are in here for the USA game :ay:

Cheers, I wonder what the hell was going on, came in here and saw no score but "Pricks, cunts, mongs, dickheads...etc" being said and I thought this thread had been invaded by creatures from outer space and it was a match between Mars v The Outer Limits. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Cheers, I wonder what the hell was going on, came in here and saw no score but "Pricks, cunts, mongs, dickheads...etc" being said and I thought this thread had been invaded by creatures from outer space and it was a match between Mars v The Outer Limits. 

Back to the game, I wonder how much the players will try and get Rooney to score. He's got 5 mins left... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Back to the game, I wonder how much the players will try and get Rooney to score. He's got 5 mins left... 

Glad young Wilson scored on his debut, I bet his parents are in the stands watching or on tv and feel rightly proud he scored for England. 

27 minutes ago, Blue said:

Whatever, I will not accomodate to a forum that lets Teso run around like a monkey with a machine gun with no action ever taken. Either deal with him on a seperate basis, or you've just lost one of your best members. And mind you, I will be telling others to bugger off as well. I doubt it will work, but fuck it.

Fucking brilliant :rofl:

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Glad young Wilson scored on his debut, I bet his parents are in the stands watching or on tv and feel rightly proud he scored for England. 

Me too. Deserved his cap and also the goal tonight. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Misses tonight's game. Don't have sky and to skint to go to pub. From what I heard we played well

Same here, don't have sky either but I am not skint to go to the pub I just can't be arsed moving my butt and going to our local club so sitting here with a bottle of red wine instead. 

2 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Same here, don't have sky either but I am not skint to go to the pub I just can't be arsed moving my butt and going to our local club so sitting here with a bottle of red wine instead. 

Don't you live in Scotland? I wouldn't go to a Scottish pub and watch England :P

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Don't you live in Scotland? I wouldn't go to a Scottish pub and watch England :P

Every house is a pub in Scotland with the amount they drink :D

• The title was changed to England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived