talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Are you stereotyping Stan? Give yourself a warning :shoot:

Same way every Indian household could easily be an Indian takeaway if it really wanted to be xD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Don't you live in Scotland? I wouldn't go to a Scottish pub and watch England :P

Maybe if you lived in Glasgow but in Edinburgh, it's a wee bit different, a lot of pubs in Edinburgh show the England games but maybe in Glasgow not so many, the 6 Nations Rugby Union is the best here in Edinburgh when the other 5 Nations (Wales, England, Ireland, France & Italy) play a match at Murrayfield, you never get any bother and supporters of either nation make their way to the stadium mixing with Scottish supporters and even mix in the pubs, clubs after, win, lose or draw.

5 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Maybe if you lived in Glasgow but in Edinburgh, it's a wee bit different, a lot of pubs in Edinburgh show the England games but maybe in Glasgow not so many, the 6 Nations Rugby Union is the best here in Edinburgh when the other 5 Nations (Wales, England, Ireland, France & Italy) play a match at Murrayfield, you never get any bother and supporters of either nation make their way to the stadium mixing with Scottish supporters and even mix in the pubs, clubs after, win, lose or draw.

Quite funny actually I was gonna go away with some lads on the piss for my birthday. I suggested Glasgow they said don't be stupid they hate the English there we'll all get battered. I've heard Edinburgh's nice. Are you English or Scottish mate?

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Same way every Indian household could easily be an Indian takeaway if it really wanted to be xD

Ha ha did you ever hear about that landlord who won't take Asians because he says he can't get the curry smell out? He says he's not racist :D

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Quite funny actually I was gonna go away with some lads on the piss for my birthday. I suggested Glasgow they said don't be stupid they hate the English there we'll all get battered. I've heard Edinburgh's nice. Are you English or Scottish mate?

Im'e a half-breed, I have everything in me, well, they called me a half-breed in my army days xD

I was born in England (Tilbury, Essex), my father was Engish and my mother Scottish, we emigrated to Australia in 69 and I grew up out there, I came back to the UK in 72 and joined the army where I met my wife who is a full-blooded Scotts lassie with a temper to boot if you get her going, I have been living in Scotland since 1975.

So really I class myself more Scottish as I have lived here for years and I also found out that my great grandfather was Irish.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Ha ha did you ever hear about that landlord who won't take Asians because he says he can't get the curry smell out? He says he's not racist :D

It was me. I'm allowed to say it. 

8 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

Im'e a half-breed, I have everything in me, well, they called me a half-breed in my army days xD

I was born in England (Tilbury, Essex), my father was Engish and my mother Scottish, we emigrated to Australia in 69 and I grew up out there, I came back to the UK in 72 and joined the army where I met my wife who is a full-blooded Scotts lassie with a temper to boot if you get her going, I have been living in Scotland since 1975.

So really I class myself more Scottish as I have lived here for years and I also found out that my great grandfather was Irish.

That's more complicated than @SirBalon story

I come on here to get away from my kids. Calm the fuck down ffs.

Nice 3-0 win, lovely f8mihsnfrom Jesse. Impressed that even though it’s a friendly, Southgate com to use to introduce form players and youngsters with talent. So refreshing from shite endured over the last 20 years.

@Blue just put him on ignore. He put out obvious bait and you bit in spectacularly. It’s such obvious WUMing and we don’t need to keep reading the same shite between you two. He’s finding it fun, you clearly aren’t and are going to keep taking the bait. If you put him on ignore, his fishing expeditions will be a lot shorter and you’ll probably enjoy the forums a lot more.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Blue said:

No one has to ban anyone else. But simply put, this forum is not fun to use, and the staffs failure to understand that the victim shouldn't be at fault is unbelieveable. Teso gets away with being a pestering troll, and it's gotten incredibly tiring. 

I don't know where I rank in terms of other members, but I'm sure I am valued on here for some of my effort at the very least, and I won't have an agenda filled mong ruin that for me because he doesn't like me. He's been following me around the past 3 years, and I've had enough. I'd rather focus on my personal life.

Did someone ask for a hierarchy :ay:

• The title was changed to England 3-0 USA - Thursday 15th November, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

I'd like to issue an apology to the members of this forum for my behavior the other day. I went way over the top and I was frustrated, which I'm sure you can all understand.

I've already sent my apology to the staff via PM. It was much needed. These things can happen every so often.

So yeah, if you can't tell my OCD has craved and I lost on day 3, so in other words nothing has changed from when I was 16 xD

One of these days I'll get it right ;) 

Archived