• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Best performance?  -  v St Johnston (H) 5-1

Worst performance? - v Livingston (A) 1-0

How is the manager doing so far? -  So far so good, only next year will tell

Best player? - Scott Arfield

Hopes for the rest of the season? - Finish second above Hearts and stop my Jambo son taking the piss out of me because his Jambos finished above us. 

On 14/11/2018 at 13:59, CaaC - John said:

Best performance?  -  v St Johnston (H) 5-1

Worst performance? - v Livingston (A) 1-0

How is the manager doing so far? -  So far so good, only next year will tell

Best player? - Scott Arfield

Hopes for the rest of the season? - Finish second above Hearts and stop my Jambo son taking the piss out of me because his Jambos finished above us. 

Didn't know man utd played in Scotland :ph34r:

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Didn't know man utd played in Scotland :ph34r:

You had me double checking there thinking I had posted this in the wrong forum lol, mind you I bet United would like to be in the same position as Rangers at this given moment :D

Celtic      26pts 

Hearts    24pts 

Rangers (Man United)  24pts and a game in hand.

Best performance?

Aside from the two St Mirren games, who are far from competitive in this league, I'd probably go for Burnley away. In the end, they didn't get through, but they showed their quality matches up with one of the best EPL teams from last season. Plus, I frankly just needed another excuse to watch Lewis Ferguson's goal again.

Worst performance?

Hearts at Tynecastle. I paid £33 for the privilege of seeing the team wander around aimlessly until halftime. Too defensive and not how they've gone about being successful in recent years. The most frustrating thing was seeing Niall McGinn and Scott Wright come on at halftime and dominate the second half. Too little, too late.

How is the manager doing so far?

Had to rebuild the squad over the summer, and has been mixed. Defensively they look a lot more stable and solid. Devlin and McKenna are not only impressing for Aberdeen but could realistically line up alongside each other for Scotland next March. Considine needs to be dropped and have Max Lowe be able to step up at left-back, as he offers far more going forward.

He seems to have settled on Shinnie and Ferguson as the midfield two, and it has been working well recently. Ferguson looks a star in the making. Only played fifteen games for Hamilton, so McInnes needs credit at recognising the talent he possessed. The signings of Gleeson and Forrester look poor though, neither have made the step up required and only are seen whilst warming up. 

Up front, a lot is left to be desired. James Wilson has shown glimpses of quality but has not done enough. Bruce Anderson, the young striker, has shown the most talent out of any of them. His goal at Kilmarnock shows the instinct of a great striker.

Best Player?

Lewis Ferguson. Only 19, but a crucial player already. Plus, he scored the winner in the League Cup Semi-Final.

Hopes for the rest of the season?

Already in the League Cup Final. Would hope to win a trophy this season and qualify for Europe again.

Archived