New Staff member

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rab said:

Good question. What is the list?

Will be ready for a New Year unveiling. There have been some fluctuations recently though. I've kept an eye from afar, had to step back to evaluate fully

5 hours ago, Storts said:

Will be ready for a New Year unveiling. There have been some fluctuations recently though. I've kept an eye from afar, had to step back to evaluate fully

You know that you can always contact me when you need help with it. We need that list asap.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Inga, I need some clarification as to whether the mod/staff must adapt to the role or the role adapts to the mod like Eco?? The forum is just getting started and one of the mods is taking a very long vacation while his moderation is heavily needed? Instead of patting your buddy in the back and saying take your time bruh , fuck your duties, MAKE the best move for the forum and appoint a responsible and willing moderate that is willing to help this forum thrive?

Setting a bad example for the members. How can they be controlled and do what's best for the forum when a mod gets to pretty much do what they want (not to the extent the staff) . 

21 days and counting for @Eco this is living prove that the LEGEND CC is Klass was the CATALYST of what started this. Now we are stuck with @Stan allowing the chosen ones to do as thou wilt and disregard the best of the forum . (Honest question Stan, is it ever not about what's convenient and pleasent to you ? Don't blame you, you are set up to please the above and same bracket as you, not what's best for you? The members should vote for their constituents not the predictable pick out of the staff's comfort zone. 

Long live the days of CC is Klass and Mass Debates. Now its up to don't take my title serious Stan and Cannibis cause I'm here to make buddies  9_9

xDxDxD 

You're so far from the truth it's unreal. 

@Eco is taking a break from here and that decision shouldn't come from anyone but himself. You have to realise this isn't some kind of paid job we're doing to moderate this site and keep everything in check. He can take breaks whenever he wants, just like any member of staff (or members, on that point). We've always been supporting of Eco and the work he's done here. 

There's plenty of staff about to moderate at any given time. It doesn't just rely on one member of staff (whether you want that to be Eco or @nudge is just what's in your mind) and I've got every faith in all staff members to do their job well.

Regarding the digs towards me - last time I asked you to prove where you think stuff I've done is 'convenient or pleasant' for me, you went silent. So I'll ask you again - why do you think this is what I do on this place? 

Literally everything the staff do here day in day out is what's 'best for the forum'. So much work goes in to creating the content for you. Not even that, either. Promoting the site across social media, getting members here for you to take a liking to or not. 

If you want to go on a forum where CC or Mass Debates are on, then see you later. This place clearly riles you so much. 

Anyway, I'll let you pick apart this post as you will. That's your prerogative. Go for it. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

An a simply fucking pool game is ? :dam: the fact that you went to rub it all over toonys face (a valuable member that was liked here) was given zero tolerance because you are worried about damaging the forum but yet once again you allow the German racist pig to get away with the treatment he has given me since the getgo is not damaging at all?  A fucking pool game is more important to you than spreading EQUALITY? With that note I'm done trying to talk sense into something that chooses not to , I'll continue my fight for Equality while you are busy stopping a fucking pool game (a smart an reasonable person, given u have been a member of the forum for years, would of noticed that several members from here had come and go and very few stuck around, highly doubt what toony wanted was going to change those numbers drastically xD apply the rules to the full extent when convenient EXCEPT when it's friend of the staff, they get a Uh-uh every other month like TB :ay:

Seems you've been massively misinformed as to why Toony was banned. It had nothing to do with a pool game. Toony was messaging people through private messages asking them to join another forum, one of them being a member of Staff on this forum. Not the brightest move.

12 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Hijo mío pay attention to what Mexican name ima be branded with till the white man chooses different,so you know what to call daddy! Think positive, maybe my fight for equal treatment will change your future... You and your extra 21 has you way against the odds ... Ahora imaginate mongol fan de riBer y hispano!DIOS MIO, que batalla

Hijito mio lay off the drugs and do try to be (albeit it may be an unwinnable fight) less of a spacker. Go on my little Forrest Gump, keep on fighting!

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I practically log in every day and try to contribute anyway I can and that's still not good enough to earn your fair treatment? You didn't banned me cause i called you racist, as you said and I quote"we just banned him just because" BUT all the atrocities TB spews doesn't make you just ban him instead you continue buying him time while you find a reason to get rid of me again 

What have I done to you, on this forum, that has been unfair?

I already know the answer is nothing but I want to see what you come up with.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived