talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Staff member

football forum

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Hijito mio lay off the drugs and do try to be (albeit it may be an unwinnable fight) less of a spacker. Go on my little Forrest Gump, keep on fighting!

35 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Hijo mío pay attention to what Mexican name ima be branded with till the white man chooses different,so you know what to call daddy! Think positive, maybe my fight for equal treatment will change your future... You and your extra 21 has you way against the odds ... Ahora imaginate mongol fan de riBer y hispano!DIOS MIO, que batalla

Gents, we’re going over old ground but please ffs stop using terms like spacker and chromosome 21. We’ve had various reports from members that don’t want this on the forum.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, José said:

No formal apology for the fucked up way you twisted my cry's for help and I went from the victim filing a complaint to the guy in the chopping block because YOU, not the guidelines or rules, simply felt like it .. which is fine, mistakes happen but now you reverse the roll to once again FUCK ERICK, cause you can and the rest of the staff will yes sir your commands. 

What did have I done to you, on this forum, that has been unfair?

I'm not talking about something that happened years and years ago on another forum. You've held your grudge against me since that day although I've genuinely done nothing to you since. You're acting as if I abuse and ban you every other week, which is completely not the case.

Feel free to continue dodging the question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I started reading this thread thinking when I'm done I'll make a joke about why people are congratulating @nudge when her reward for this is to have to break up fights between the usual suspects all of the time but lo and behold, before I got there this descended into one of "those" threads halfway through so the point is already proven.

On a serious note, a great addition to the staff. I'll stop short of congratulating you on your new responsibilities though 😂.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived