talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kevin Großkreutz joins Darmstadt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Good transfer for everyone involved. Großkreutz fits well into Darmstadt's concept, I'm sure he will be a good player for them in the 2. Liga, and he'll have a chance to revive his career and focus on playing football again. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Good transfer for everyone involved. Großkreutz fits well into Darmstadt's concept, I'm sure he will be a good player for them in the 2. Liga, and he'll have a chance to revive his career and focus on playing football again. 

Spot-on. I'm very happy for him. He may not be the smartest, but I believe he's a genuine nice guy. Hopefully he'll realize what a big and probably last chance it is his to salvage his career. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

Spot-on. I'm very happy for him. He may not be the smartest, but I believe he's a genuine nice guy. Hopefully he'll realize what a big and probably last chance it is his to salvage his career. 

He's certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed and I think he is a bit of a cunt, but to be fair I prefer someone like him over the shiny and boring role-model types. A bit old school, hehe. In addition, he is a fighter and always gives everything on the pitch, and it's obvious he loves football. 

Archived