• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Social Media

football forum

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Tommy said:

So Elon Musk got booed massively at Dave Chapelle's show, and then went on to tweet this:

m0tyc57f1i5a1.png

He's so out of touch and deluded. 

He's also having people banned for posting the video (which disproves his claim that he was mostly being cheered) xD

Funny when online trolls go in the real world and are surprised the same bullshit they pull doesn't fly like it does on social media. Also, a bit unrelated, but also a bit related... I think it's grotesque he's used "I'm autistic" as an excuse for being an absolute fucking arsehole. Autistic people may have trouble in various social situations, for sure. They might say things that aren't really... appropriate to say in some social settings too.

But not every autistic person is an absolute fucking cockbag like Musk and being autistic isn't a license to be a complete turd of a person.

But I do think it's funny he's decided to become very political when he realised he's got a base of people that think he's some sort of tech-Jesus and he thinks he can leverage them for lower taxes... without realising he's probably hurting his own brand as I doubt too many of the right-wing people out there are the ones that are buying Teslas.

Shame he's ruined Twitter though, although it's a bit of a relief because much like Facebook... I think getting off Twitter was good for me.

9 hours ago, Stan said:

why?

Because of their hypocrisy and double standards. And because woke people are annoying.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Don’t. He’s one of those right wing nutters..

Don't be silly.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, ASF said:

Because of their hypocrisy and double standards. And because woke people are annoying.

Such as? Who is defined as 'woke'? Isn't that just a lazy term for someone who opposed a right-wing thought? 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Such as? Who is defined as 'woke'? Isn't that just a lazy term for someone who opposed a right-wing thought? 

This will open a can of worms, so let's leave it there.

Haven't said anything much and have already been called a nutter, so it's not worth it.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

‘Woke’ being aware of injustices on governmental, societal, and cultural levels. Originally a term for African Americans to describe those that are aware of racial inequality and injustices.

Anybody that is ‘anti-woke’ either doesn’t understand the meaning of the word, watches FOX, or is in denial of the culture of America.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I always find it funny when people use "woke" as a derogatory term. Do you prefer going through life asleep all the time or what? 

The term woke gets over used. A lot of the time its just about being socially aware. Same with the word snowflake. People say everyone is a snowflake until its something about them. Like piers morgan who says it about everyone then storms of stage when someone criticises him 

20 hours ago, ASF said:

And because woke people are annoying.

People who make being "woke" a big part of their personality are annoying. By the same token, the people who go out of their way to claim to be "anti-woke," like Musk, are also annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Stan said:

Absolutely no idea who Andrew Tate is, but enjoyed seeing him get absolutely owned by Greta Thunberg yesterday:

We spoke about this here:

He moved to Romania because the risk there's lower to get charged for sexual assault. He's a proper mental piece of shit. 

This Prime energy drink craze doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. Aldi started stocking it as of today and people have queuing from the early hours for opening time to get their hands on it.

How sad, what do they do with it once they've got it?

Carry it about like a fashion accessory. It's pathetic and all because some idiot Influencers on social media own the brand. 

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Post photos of it on social media, duh... Stupid society. 

I wonder if this drink is as popular in other countries or is it just the UK that has gone mental over it.

It's the influences I hate, they are everywhere now. They seem to be popping up on tv everywhere. They are also earning silly sums of money for next to nothing.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

I wonder if this drink is as popular in other countries or is it just the UK that has gone mental over it.

It's the influences I hate, they are everywhere now. They seem to be popping up on tv everywhere. They are also earning silly sums of money for next to nothing.

I haven't even heard of that drink until I read your post... 

Archived