• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Social Media

football forum

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Devil said:

They are also earning silly sums of money for next to nothing.

Isn't that what everyone wants basically? xD Good on them. Not a fan of it either, but can't blame them for making money with that if people eat their shit up like crazy. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Isn't that what everyone wants basically? xD Good on them. Not a fan of it either, but can't blame them for making money with that if people eat that shit up like crazy. 

Can confirm, would also like to be earning silly sums of money for next to nothing! xD 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Devil said:

This Prime energy drink craze doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. Aldi started stocking it as of today and people have queuing from the early hours for opening time to get their hands on it.

How sad, what do they do with it once they've got it?

Carry it about like a fashion accessory. It's pathetic and all because some idiot Influencers on social media own the brand. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I haven't even heard of that drink until I read your post... 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Same. 

Likewise. 

A 5 minute craze that will have people going insane for it. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Isn't that what everyone wants basically? xD Good on them. Not a fan of it either, but can't blame them for making money with that if people eat their shit up like crazy. 

I'm not sure if they do next to nothing. I remember someone who does asmr videos saying that they take a long time to do. The final product may be 20 minutes long but with all the editing and other stuff they can take a long time to make. Not saying its a full time job but its more than 20 minutes work. 

3 hours ago, Devil said:

This Prime energy drink craze doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. Aldi started stocking it as of today and people have queuing from the early hours for opening time to get their hands on it.

How sad, what do they do with it once they've got it?

Carry it about like a fashion accessory. It's pathetic and all because some idiot Influencers on social media own the brand. 

Depends what way you look at it. I think most fashion things are daft. But you said you buy new clothes as soon as the clothes you had go on sale in the supermarket or something. To me that seems as ridiculous as what they are doing. Its all about perspective.

28 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Depends what way you look at it. I think most fashion things are daft. But you said you buy new clothes as soon as the clothes you had go on sale in the supermarket or something. To me that seems as ridiculous as what they are doing. Its all about perspective.

No idea what your on about, I said I like wearing designer clothes. I don't think I've ever said I need something straight away and I'm certainly not that desperate that I have to have something straight away.

35 minutes ago, Devil said:

No idea what your on about, I said I like wearing designer clothes. I don't think I've ever said I need something straight away and I'm certainly not that desperate that I have to have something straight away.

I never said that. What I said was that you said. In my thread 'How materialistic are you" that you stop wearing certain designer labels when they get sold in certain shops because you feel it devalues them. To me that seems pretty silly. So its all about perspective

20 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I never said that. What I said was that you said. In my thread 'How materialistic are you" that you stop wearing certain designer labels when they get sold in certain shops because you feel it devalues them. To me that seems pretty silly. So its all about perspective

Yeah I did say that. But that's not what you write in the post I quoted above.

I agree with you, it's a materialistic side of me that I should really knock on the head but unfortunately I feel uncomfortable if what I'm wearing isn't of a standard I like to keep.

Having said that comparing someone caring about their appearance to someone fighting in Aldi for a £2 drink isn't comparable in my opinion. There are many reasons I like to look smart in what I'm wearing, self-esteem being one of them. 

I don't believe for one second think buying a prime drink will ever make anyone feel comfortable in a social setting.

16 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yeah I did say that. But that's not what you write in the post I quoted above.

I agree with you, it's a materialistic side of me that I should really knock on the head but unfortunately I feel uncomfortable if what I'm wearing isn't of a standard I like to keep.

Having said that comparing someone caring about their appearance to someone fighting in Aldi for a £2 drink isn't comparable in my opinion. There are many reasons I like to look smart in what I'm wearing, self-esteem being one of them. 

I don't believe for one second think buying a prime drink will ever make anyone feel comfortable in a social setting.

Thats what I meant but I worded it wrong.  Its not the same but its similar. They want to have the latest trend just as you do. They will have their reasons. And to someone who doesn't care it all seems strange. The major difference though is I didn't call you sad and perfectic for doing it.

52 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Thats what I meant but I worded it wrong.  Its not the same but its similar. They want to have the latest trend just as you do. They will have their reasons. And to someone who doesn't care it all seems strange. The major difference though is I didn't call you sad and perfectic for doing it.

If that part of my post upset you that much I apologise.

If I'd known you were one of the thousands queueing this morning for a bottle of Prime I wouldn't have said they were sad a pathetic.

I hope you enjoyed the product.

13 minutes ago, Devil said:

If that part of my post upset you that much I apologise.

If I'd known you were one of the thousands queueing this morning for a bottle of Prime I wouldn't have said they were sad a pathetic.

I hope you enjoyed the product.

I didn't. I don't even know what it is 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hahaha, what an idiot. 

The stupidity of some people is truly baffling. If you're being a criminal, then at least do it right... It's similar to something that always bothers me in the movies - you're on the run, trying to stay low and off the grid, what do you absolutely NOT do? That's right, do not use your credit card, do not use your phone, and don't call your family, friends or relatives. And yet that's what every stupid mf in every stupid movie does xD I know it's a convenient plot device in most cases, but I am also convinced that it's also what happens in reality. No, it's actually even worse, as we can see here, some of the idiots actually out themselves on the social media to make it even easier.

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

The stupidity of some people is truly baffling. If you're being a criminal, then at least do it right... It's similar to something that always bothers me in the movies - you're on the run, trying to stay low and off the grid, what do you absolutely NOT do? That's right, do not use your credit card, do not use your phone, and don't call your family, friends or relatives. And yet that's what every stupid mf in every stupid movie does xD I know it's a convenient plot device in most cases, but I am also convinced that it's also what happens in reality. No, it's actually even worse, as we can see here, some of the idiots actually out themselves on the social media to make it even easier.

And all of that because he got owned by Greta Thunberg, and his ego took such a big hit that he had to record that lame video like a day later. 

But I hope that guy does not get released anytime soon. Everything I've read about him is truly disgusting and shocking. Absolute piece of garbage.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

And all of that because he got owned by Greta Thunberg, and his ego took such a big hit that he had to record that lame video like a day later. 

But I hope that guy does not get released anytime soon. Everything I've read about him is truly disgusting and shocking. Absolute piece of garbage of a human being. 

The best part is, he instigated it himself xD I only saw his original tweet about having 33 cars or whatever trying to taunt her, and then her answer to that. I don't even know who he is and what is he arrested for, but damn, that's so fucking stupid.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

The best part is, he instigated it himself xD I only saw his original tweet about having 33 cars or whatever trying to taunt her, and then her answer to that. I don't even know who he is and what is he arrested for, but damn, that's so fucking stupid.

I've heard his name before, and I knew he was kind of a wrong one, but never cared more than that. But I took a look at his Wikipedia Page yesterday, and wow. 

Tate received attention for his tweets describing his view of what qualifies as sexual harassment amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse cases and for tweeting several statements about his view that sexual assault victims share responsibility for their assaults.

In 2017, he was criticized for tweeting that depression "isn't real".

He has described himself as "absolutely a sexist" and "absolutely a misogynist". He has stated that women "belong in the home", that they "can't drive", and that they are "given to the man and belong to the man", as well as claiming that men prefer dating 18-year-olds and 19-year-olds because they are likely to have had sex with fewer men.

On April 11, 2022, his home was raided after Romanian police received a tip that an American woman was potentially being held there against her will, sparking an investigation into human trafficking. He was released after being interrogated by authorities. He later denied any wrongdoing, calling it a case of swatting.

Tate, along with his brother Tristan, was arrested on December 29, 2022 at his home in Pipera, Romania. According to the Romanian news website Libertatea, Tate was arrested by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in relation to the abduction of two girls. Since April 2022, Tate has faced accusations of human trafficking.

Apparently he was also removed from British "Celebrity" Big Brother after hitting a woman with a belt? 

Well, he used to be a kickboxer before he became a viral scumbag. So maybe he got kicked in the head a few times too many. 

But it's also funny that he was banned from Twitter for a long time, and was only allowed to come back after Elon Musk took over. xD

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I've heard his name before, and I knew he was kind of a wrong one, but never cared more than that. But I took a look at his Wikipedia Page yesterday, and wow. 

Tate received attention for his tweets describing his view of what qualifies as sexual harassment amid the Harvey Weinstein sexual abuse cases and for tweeting several statements about his view that sexual assault victims share responsibility for their assaults.

In 2017, he was criticized for tweeting that depression "isn't real".

He has described himself as "absolutely a sexist" and "absolutely a misogynist". He has stated that women "belong in the home", that they "can't drive", and that they are "given to the man and belong to the man", as well as claiming that men prefer dating 18-year-olds and 19-year-olds because they are likely to have had sex with fewer men.

On April 11, 2022, his home was raided after Romanian police received a tip that an American woman was potentially being held there against her will, sparking an investigation into human trafficking. He was released after being interrogated by authorities. He later denied any wrongdoing, calling it a case of swatting.

Tate, along with his brother Tristan, was arrested on December 29, 2022 at his home in Pipera, Romania. According to the Romanian news website Libertatea, Tate was arrested by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in relation to the abduction of two girls. Since April 2022, Tate has faced accusations of human trafficking.

Apparently he was also removed from British "Celebrity" Big Brother after hitting a woman with a belt? 

Well, he used to be a kickboxer before he became a viral scumbag. So maybe he got kicked in the head a few times too many. 

But it's also funny that he was banned from Twitter for a long time, and was only allowed to come back after Elon Musk took over. xD

He was removed from Big Brother because a video emerged online of him spanking a women with a belt. The women has since admitted she consented in the video.

The guy is clearly a wrong one, why is he in Romania for a start. Being linked to human trafficking and being in Romania when most of the women trafficking come from that area of the world.

Archived