talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Qatar 2022 World Cup

football forum

4 hours ago, Spike said:

Ideally what you do is ignore the bill. I don’t think any medical practitioners can force someone to pay debts. It may fuck up a person’s credit though. 

They’d just send it to collections and it’ll absolutely fuck up a person’s credit.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Stan said:

Small-minded, so probably not much. 

True. Didn't someone racially abuse Ian Wright for being shit on FIFA?

17 hours ago, Tommy said:

Sad, but even sadder: expected. :/ 

Unfortunately, I was expecting the same as well. It's part of why I say that getting rid of the likes of Twatter would probably be a good thing.

2 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Best World Cup I've seen.

Thanks to the South American, Mexican, Moroccan and Senegal fans also. They were excellent.

European fans were largely embarrassing, especially the England-France game.

The location and timing making all the difference. Even though I'm not interested in the WC anymore with the expansion and the controversies but seeing this WC I'm ok with moving the event according to the conditions of the host - if they genuinely can't host it in summer and are honest about it from the start. Will be unpopular with European fans but football is now far more globally competitive than before. Can't have it every time in summer so European schedule is not disturbed.

My cousin who works in Qatar ( he's in IT) was told by his friend whose some sort of secretary to the Qatari NT coach that Qatari players had a really weird attitude right before the WC. Many of them didn't showed up at training and had to be phoned many times.

On 20/12/2022 at 16:28, Beelzebub said:

My cousin who works in Qatar ( he's in IT) was told by his friend whose some sort of secretary to the Qatari NT coach that Qatari players had a really weird attitude right before the WC. Many of them didn't showed up at training and had to be phoned many times.

Sunday league style.

Archived