talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Qatar 2022 World Cup

football forum

13 hours ago, Stan said:

The team may not have, but Mane is quite clearly a quality player and will be missed :what:

Senegal did enough to qualify from their continent, so I think it's a bit harsh to call them a 'filler' team. Italy themselves could be classed as filler considering their shit-show 2010 and 2014, and then not even qualifying for this tournament. Bad example there. 

I would've had Senegal making it out of their group potentially...now not sure.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

I would've had Senegal making it out of their group potentially...now not sure.

Yeah same. In fact, I think they still will, but perhaps just not as comfortably. Maybe I'm ignoring Ecuador too much, but I can't see Qatar doing anything special. 

• Subscriber

Qatar are now employing fake fans for fan marches, apparently. It's kinda hilarious to see the videos of "Argentinian", "German", "English", "Brazilian", etc. fans with drums and vuvuzelas, 99% of them men of Middle East or South Asian origins xD Cringefest.

On 12/11/2022 at 17:51, nudge said:

Qatar are now employing fake fans for fan marches, apparently. It's kinda hilarious to see the videos of "Argentinian", "German", "English", "Brazilian", etc. fans with drums and vuvuzelas, 99% of them men of Middle East or South Asian origins xD Cringefest.

Just came here to post this. Not one woman in sight. xD Apparently they get 80 € per day for it. Such a farce. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Just came here to post this. Not one woman in sight. xD Apparently they get 80 € per day for it. Such a farce. 

Hey, I saw one woman in the footage somewhere xD 

Honestly, I find it quite curious that nobody else seems to care... 

Just now, nudge said:

Hey, I saw one woman in the footage somewhere xD 

Honestly, I find it quite curious that nobody else seems to care... 

This "french" fan even has a Dutch flag on his hat. xD Comedy gold. 

Unbenannt.png

On 12/11/2022 at 16:51, nudge said:

Saw a video of "Portuguese fans" arriving to Qatar but none of them looked Portuguese. I was wondering whether they were just middle eastern Ronaldo fans caught on camera or if they were on a pay roll. Are the organization really behind this? Hard to imagine someone thought this was a good idea. Some locals are bound to adopt teams but there is no way these are organic gatherings.

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Machado said:

Saw a video of "Portuguese fans" arriving to Qatar but none of them looked Portuguese. I was wondering whether they were just middle eastern Ronaldo fans caught on camera or if they were on a pay roll. Are the organization really behind this? Hard to imagine someone thought this was a good idea. Some locals are bound to adopt teams but there is no way these are organic gatherings.

Probably the remaining migrant workers that didn't die from heat exhaustion and dehydration. Imagine the humiliation of surviving slave labour only to have to pretend to be an England fan :ph34r:

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I always have to chuckle a bit when I read about people going to what they know is not a free and democratic country, and then are truly shocked and surprised when they find out that it is indeed not a free and democratic country xD 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Has no one told them that they're meant to be chucking plastic garden furniture around?

Where's the fireworks out the arse? That's when you know they're true fans :D 

Archived