talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Qatar 2022 World Cup

football forum

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Mate... We don’t have to go as far as to say the word QATAR! Anywhere in the Middle East is a big no no... Would you travel to the Middle East?

The whole thing is a sham! The way they got it is known full well that it was cash injected with big back handers. If they get it in the end then this is as bad and in line with all the hypocrisy lying in the background with trade deals with these animals.

Having something connected with the free world associated with medieval nations is wrong!

the words ANIMALS and MEDIEVAL NATIONS is absolutely correct.      Let me suggest the animal Donkey.  :D:D 

and if they ( qatar ) will indeed push thru with their hosting, then that would be the most boring of world cups ever.   Why ??   It's going to be held on nov 21 to dec 18.   Would Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, United, City and the big teams allow their star players to go to that world cup ??   i guess not.    so, we'll be seeing 2nd tier players :D:D 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

the words ANIMALS and MEDIEVAL NATIONS is absolutely correct.      Let me suggest the animal Donkey.  :D:D 

and if they ( qatar ) will indeed push thru with their hosting, then that would be the most boring of world cups ever.   Why ??   It's going to be held on nov 21 to dec 18.   Would Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, United, City and the big teams allow their star players to go to that world cup ??   i guess not.    so, we'll be seeing 2nd tier players :D:D 

It’s not just that... With a World Cup they’re getting the opportunity to legitimise their type of culture and just imagine the opening ceremony and everything it’s about in events such as these. This is primetime for the whole planet... I find it perverse and disgusting that they’re being permitted to have this event and even changing the season it’s played in.

More proof on how football has sold out... More proof on how Western society has become a cheap whore. 

11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It’s not just that... With a World Cup they’re getting the opportunity to legitimise their type of culture and just imagine the opening ceremony and everything it’s about in events such as these. This is primetime for the whole planet... I find it perverse and disgusting that they’re being permitted to have this event and even changing the season it’s played in.

More proof on how football has sold out... More proof on how Western society has become a cheap whore. 

these donkeys are the biggest hypocrite in the planet.

just a bit off topic, i got into an argument with a donkey, he was discriminating me becoz i'm christian and so i asked him what football team does he support and who is his fave player and the donkey went on to chant  and dance .. BARCA BARCA .. MESSI MESSI .... so i ask/told him that Barca and Messi are christians.    the facker fell silent.

maybe 60% here voice out their disgust about WESTERN LIFE.   But yet, you see them using iphones and GMCs.  stupid donkeys.

but back to Qatar. Yeah, they even set the schedule for the Finals to culminate their Qatar Day.     This isn't about Football anymore but about Qatar.

i just hope that this 2022 will be moved somewhere, China would be ideal if they want TV revenues.

13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What's the big deal mate?, many worlds cup have already been hosted by countries at war, ruled by ruthless dictators and the likes so how would this be worse?, tbh i find it much more disgusting how some world cups were hosted in succession in Europe when it was against the rules than this.

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

What's the big deal mate?, many worlds cup have already been hosted by countries at war, ruled by ruthless dictators and the likes so how would this be worse?, tbh i find it much more disgusting how some world cups were hosted in succession in Europe when it was against the rules than this.

They were different times then mate although in my opinion ot was also wrong as has been when they’ve given the competition to Europe successively. I’m consistent with my argument mate.

Plus this is different... The Wahabbi are scum!

38 minutes ago, Berserker said:

all you need to do is to recall all the terrorist attacks that has happened in the last 10 to 15 years.    bold as this may be, but qatar and the mid-east countries are the financiers of those terrorist.  

FIFA bent over and let their arses get facked by these donkeys for the sake of what ???    

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Mate... We don’t have to go as far as to say the word QATAR! Anywhere in the Middle East is a big no no... Would you travel to the Middle East?

The whole thing is a sham! The way they got it is known full well that it was cash injected with big back handers. If they get it in the end then this is as bad and in line with all the hypocrisy lying in the background with trade deals with these animals.

Having something connected with the free world associated with medieval nations is wrong!

I would and I have because I have family that still lives there oddly enough two family members live in Qatar.

As for the second statement about it being a sham I think everyone is delusional into thinking that there is an element of 'fairness' when it comes to these things. If your pocket isn't deep enough anymore you're not getting anywhere in the sport as sad as that sounds. I'd like to believe that things are awarded based on merit and clear consideration of everything in place but we both know that's never the case when it comes to these things and this isn't the first time that FIFA has done something at the WC level of this sort. Still don't think anything is going to change about the venue and while it might seem shocking we don't have to look very far into the future as we've got another WC coming up that might not live up to the hype surrounding it as well. The WC, imo, hasn't been exciting in a long time and thats primarily due to the amount of money it garners and whenever you have that kind of unregulated finance involved in anything it almost always gathers some bit of controversy and ill-will.

2 hours ago, bozziovai said:

all you need to do is to recall all the terrorist attacks that has happened in the last 10 to 15 years.    bold as this may be, but qatar and the mid-east countries are the financiers of those terrorist.  

FIFA bent over and let their arses get facked by these donkeys for the sake of what ???    

Yeah i just wasn't sure Qatar was involved. Used to think Saudi Arabia, Iran and Lebanon and the US were the culprits, but i just read about Qatar having many links to terrorism, so fair enough.

BTW: There's no need for you to camouflage the "fucks", you're free to use it as you fucking like! ^_^

11 hours ago, Berserker said:

Yeah i just wasn't sure Qatar was involved. Used to think Saudi Arabia, Iran and Lebanon and the US were the culprits, but i just read about Qatar having many links to terrorism, so fair enough.

BTW: There's no need for you to camouflage the "fucks", you're free to use it as you fucking like! ^_^

that's ok.   this is just how i write Fuck - FAck :D:D   

14 hours ago, Berserker said:

Qatar are basically at diplomatic war with the Saudis largely cos they march to the tune of their own drum. 

A unified middle eastern bid that boasted Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai et al as host cities and that openly and honestly went into the process proposing a cup during european winter (because that is realistically the only chance they could ever host the cup safely) would have been a worthy contender, and potentially a fantastic launching pad for the Arab world.

But instead they went in with an underhanded, deceptive bid, with ridiculous, unviable host cities, a clearly bogus stadium cooling plan and a result clearly tainted by bribery and corruption and with a 1 state go it alone approach symptomatic of the petty disputes that plagues that region. 

This tarnishes the brand and to be honest will forever immortalize the way I view the Arab world. 

• 6 months later...

Thought I'd share this with you guys. 

Gol Bezan(Iranian football podcast) had the pleasure of meeting FC Barcelona Legend XaviHernandez. He shared some interesting points with us:

He will begin his coaching course for UEFA A and B licenses from Tuesday. His close friend former FC Barcelona GK, Victor Valdes, is also pursuing his coaching badges.

Xavi, behind the scenes is much involved still with FC Barcelona. He is advising young players and especially Dembele. “He has a lot of talent” 

The Aspire Academy is right now one of the center of his work.

“Teams here in Qatar who have taken on the philosophy of Barcelona and the Spanish national team, or even now like the German team, they like to play an attacking style of football with domination of possession. A lot of coaches here are working in this style now”

Xavi was quite impressed how quickly Qatar is building towards World Cup 2022.

He has seen Qatar with a total focus on construction, not only the stadiums but also the infrastructure. Apparently, they are building a new metro system to make sure the traffic is not so dense.

The maestro allows believe Qatar can host a WC in a historic and fantastic manner like other countries that have hosted a World Cup. 

On the criticism of Qatar: He mentioned “to the people who talk badly about Qatar to come here and see it. They [Qatari] are noble people.”

22 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Thought I'd share this with you guys. 

Gol Bezan(Iranian football podcast) had the pleasure of meeting FC Barcelona Legend XaviHernandez. He shared some interesting points with us:

He will begin his coaching course for UEFA A and B licenses from Tuesday. His close friend former FC Barcelona GK, Victor Valdes, is also pursuing his coaching badges.

Xavi, behind the scenes is much involved still with FC Barcelona. He is advising young players and especially Dembele. “He has a lot of talent” 

The Aspire Academy is right now one of the center of his work.

“Teams here in Qatar who have taken on the philosophy of Barcelona and the Spanish national team, or even now like the German team, they like to play an attacking style of football with domination of possession. A lot of coaches here are working in this style now”

Xavi was quite impressed how quickly Qatar is building towards World Cup 2022.

He has seen Qatar with a total focus on construction, not only the stadiums but also the infrastructure. Apparently, they are building a new metro system to make sure the traffic is not so dense.

The maestro allows believe Qatar can host a WC in a historic and fantastic manner like other countries that have hosted a World Cup. 

On the criticism of Qatar: He mentioned “to the people who talk badly about Qatar to come here and see it. They [Qatari] are noble people.”

i mean all the offense to xavi --- FUCK YOU !!!        noble people my ass !!!     he's just lucky to have that celebrity status in Qatar but for those ordinary foreign workers ???   fack !! their conditions is worst than hell ......

here's how "noble" the qataris are ..............

before deployment in my country ( philippines ) the employees will sign a contract stating a salary of, example, 2000 QAR.    With promises of free accommodation, you will have a day off every week, you can go home free of airfare and one month's salary after a year.      BUT !!!  once you arrive in Qatar, they will give you a different contract, now with a very very very low salary, instead of the 2000 QaR you signed for, you will get only 1000 Qar and all those benefits are thrown out of the window.     

that's not just for filipinos, but ALL the foreign employees in Qatar.

but don't take my word for it ---

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/417247/Official-urges-Qatar-OFWs-to-report-contract-subst

https://www.qatar-tribune.com/news.aspx?n=BC7698D6-4201-476A-8A0D-77A104D2E7B9&d=20141214

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/mar/31/migrant-workers-suffer-appalling-treatment-in-qatar-world-cup-stadiums-says-amnesty

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/world-cup-2022-qatars-workers-slaves-building-mausoleums-stadiums-modern-slavery-kafala-a7980816.html

so yeah ... even if xavi can't read this --- fuck you xavi !!!  

16 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

i mean all the offense to xavi --- FUCK YOU !!!        noble people my ass !!!     he's just lucky to have that celebrity status in Qatar but for those ordinary foreign workers ???   fack !! their conditions is worst than hell ......

before deployment in my country ( philippines ) the employees will sign a contract stating a salary of, example, 2000 QAR.    With promises of free accommodation, you will have a day off every week, you can go home free of airfare and one month's salary after a year.      BUT !!!  once you arrive in Qatar, they will give you a different contract, now with a very very very low salary, instead of the 2000 QaR you signed for, you will get only 1000 Qar and all those benefits are thrown out of the window.     

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/417247/Official-urges-Qatar-OFWs-to-report-contract-subst

https://www.qatar-tribune.com/news.aspx?n=BC7698D6-4201-476A-8A0D-77A104D2E7B9&d=20141214

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2016/mar/31/migrant-workers-suffer-appalling-treatment-in-qatar-world-cup-stadiums-says-amnesty

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/world-cup-2022-qatars-workers-slaves-building-mausoleums-stadiums-modern-slavery-kafala-a7980816.html

I've heard from a lot of sources that Gulf Arabs treat Asians workers as second grade citizens.

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

I've heard from a lot of sources that Gulf Arabs treat Asians workers as second grade citizens.

not all.   in the emirates, life is a bit better.      here in saudi and in kuwait, the biggest problems here is the maltreatment of domestic workers.   but qatar, sheeeesshhh.

26 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

I know Arabs too, (emphasis on Arabs from Gulf nations) and have associated with them in the past (I wrote quite a bit about this on the other forum we all left)... Obviously you've lived there and experienced it all first hand seemingly from the almost bottom end which is where the harsh reality of it all comes.  I've associated with very wealthy and powerful Arabs from those regions (with this I'm not alluding to friendships or anything of the sort, but business).

The only respect they offer is firstly for other Wahhabis first and foremost no matter how you feel they're presenting themselves in front of you and then the only thing that matters and they understand is money, serious wealth and power (which obviously comes with serious wealth)... Celebrity status something they're willing to bow down to and seemingly treat you as an equal too, but, again, you're nothing to them in that sense.  Only wealth and power puts you at a standpoint where they are all ears and willing to forgo their evil medevil ideals in a personal scope, not idealist mind you.

What has Xavi been exposed to?  He like Guardiola and other western celebrities with wealth, power and influence in their field are ONLY exposed to the partitioned fairytale world that the never ending amount of money these people possess have created... That's the exposure, and due to the meticulous tunnel vision people like Xavi concern themselves with every single day in their work (because any free time and people like Xavi will return home to family and friends), they don't see the truth, it's hidden from them and Infact very very difficult to get access to it.  They are also very racist, elitist in a concentrated form which means that certain races and cultures that are part of the workforce in these countries are especially segregated and totally away from the naked eye... An example is a simple waiter from the west in one of their high end hotels will have completely different treatment and live in a completely different manner to a Pakistani working in construction who would be one of the lowest of the lows.  I could go on and describe anecdotes, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter because everyone knows and there's a lot of hypocrisy depending on other factors when it comes to westerners.

Put it this way... There's a lot of anti-semitism being thrown around from the establishment in recent times, the universities, there's also a lot of anti-Russia and anti-Trump stuff being injected by intellectualseveryday with a hard working social media campaign in the background with all of these ideals... Public demonstrations in masses to visits from Israelis, Trump or anything Russian (to use exposed examples in the current public retina), but when we get a state visit from the Saudi establishment, nothing is mentioned and an open armed welcome is freely offered with no distractions on our public highways and squares, because it doesn't fit the ideal, the undertone, the aura of the bigger picture.

I've seemingly shifted some goal posts around in this post, but it's really in actual fact all inclusive a f our current society.

17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I know Arabs too, (emphasis on Arabs from Gulf nations) and have associated with them in the past (I wrote quite a bit about this on the other forum we all left)... Obviously you've lived there and experienced it all first hand seemingly from the almost bottom end which is where the harsh reality of it all comes.  I've associated with very wealthy and powerful Arabs from those regions (with this I'm not alluding to friendships or anything of the sort, but business).

The only respect the have is firstly for other Wahhabis first and foremost no matter how you feel they're presenting themselves in front of you and then the only thing that matters and they understand is money, serious wealth and power (which obviously comes with serious wealth)... Celebrity status is come thing they're willing to bow down to and seemingly treat you as an equal too, but, again, you're nothing to them in that sense.  Only wealth and power puts you at a standpoint where they are all ears and willing to forgo their evil medevil ideals in a personal scope, not idealist fly mind you.

What has Xavi been exposed to?  He like Guardiola and other western celebrities with wealth, power and influence in their field are ONLY exposed to the partitioned fairytale world that the never ending amount of money these people possess have created... That's the exposure, and due to the meticulous tunnel vision people like Xavi concern themselves with every single day in their work (because any free time and people like Xavi will return home to family and friends), they don't see the truth, it's hidden from them and Infact very very difficult to get access to it.  They are also very racist, elitist in a concentrated form which means that certain races and cultures that are part of the workforce in these countries are especially segregated and totally away from the naked eye... An example is a simple waiter from the west in one of their high end hotels will have completely different treatment and live in a completely different manner to a Pakistani working in construction who would be one of the lowest of the lows.  I could go on and describe anecdotes, but to be honest, it doesn't really matter because everyone knows and there's a lot of hypocrisy depending on other factors when it comes to westerners.

Put it this way... There's a lot of anti-semitism being thrown around from the establishment in recent times, the universities, there's also a lot of anti-Russia and anti-Trump stuff being injected by intellectualseveryday with a hard working social media campaign in the background with all of these ideals... Public demonstrations in masses to visits from Israelis, Trump or anything Russian (to use exposed examples in the current public retina), but when we get a state visit from the Saudi establishment, nothing is mentioned and an open armed welcome is freely offered with no distractions on our public highways and squares, because it doesn't fit the ideal, the undertone, the aura of the bigger picture.

I've seemingly shifted some goal posts around in this post, but it's really in actual fact all inclusive a f our current society.

first, let me just clear one thing :P     

experienced it all first hand seemingly from the almost bottom end which is where the harsh reality of it all comes..    i'm not in the bottom end of things here :P  :P i'm an ophthalmologist :P     anyway, no offense taken :P 

but yes, i agree with everything you've said.   these goats think that they are better than everyone.    a personal experience, some goats here even disrespect me, a goat without any degree not even knowing one word of english doesn't respect me with all my medical certificates hanging on the wall just becoz i'm foreigner.

and here's the biggest example of them being the biggest hypocrite in the world.    we can always hear them mocking and taunting and ridicule the Western Lifestyle, but look at the goats driving in their GMCs and american muscle cars, using their iphones.   they keep on mocking us asians but the goats are flapping with their hyundais and hondas and toyotas and swipping on their samsung .....

as for football related issues, they hate christians.   but the goats worship Madrid, Barcelona.  Ronaldo.  Messi.

and yes, i understand why you've swayed the discussion with this current prince and in all seriousness, why oh facking why did your country of England welcome that biggest goat with open arms ???    Didn't your government look into the current situation in saudi ??  and what saudi has been representing all these years ??   Is England as greedy as the saudis when it comes to money ?? well, in this case, oil ??   having a good relationship with saudi may trickle in the long run a good leeway when it comes to dealings with oil, is that what england is thinking ???

36 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

first, let me just clear one thing :P     

experienced it all first hand seemingly from the almost bottom end which is where the harsh reality of it all comes..    i'm not in the bottom end of things here :P  :P i'm an ophthalmologist :P     anyway, no offense taken :P 

but yes, i agree with everything you've said.   these goats think that they are better than everyone.    a personal experience, some goats here even disrespect me, a goat without any degree not even knowing one word of english doesn't respect me with all my medical certificates hanging on the wall just becoz i'm foreigner.

and here's the biggest example of them being the biggest hypocrite in the world.    we can always hear them mocking and taunting and ridicule the Western Lifestyle, but look at the goats driving in their GMCs and american muscle cars, using their iphones.   they keep on mocking us asians but the goats are flapping with their hyundais and hondas and toyotas and swipping on their samsung .....

as for football related issues, they hate christians.   but the goats worship Madrid, Barcelona.  Ronaldo.  Messi.

and yes, i understand why you've swayed the discussion with this current prince and in all seriousness, why oh facking why did your country of England welcome that biggest goat with open arms ???    Didn't your government look into the current situation in saudi ??  and what saudi has been representing all these years ??   Is England as greedy as the saudis when it comes to money ?? well, in this case, oil ??   having a good relationship with saudi may trickle in the long run a good leeway when it comes to dealings with oil, is that what england is thinking ???

Sorry about that bottom end remark mate, and meant no disrespect even if that was indeed your situation because I was actually defending those that find themselves in that predicament. The reason I said it was due to the fact you had a contract negated on and I've heard this sort of thing may times coming from people that have gone over there to work in construction.

In the case of Xavi, it's not just about the money although only a fool would say there's absolutely nothing in that part of the deals he sells his persona to. It's the web he's creating, the football network and his standing and weight now in the Gulf region where football is concerned stands his to have a lot of power once the Qatar World Cup is over (if it indeed goes ahead).

• The title was changed to Qatar 2022 World Cup
  • The topic was pinned

Archived